Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Player stucks under hooked survivor

This image shows me on a hook while another survivor (Dwight) is stuck under me. This happened on the Springwood Map (idk what version), when I unhooked said survivor, and the killer downed and hooked me afterwards. The Dwight-Player was AFK and so he layed under the hook when the killer downed him to hook me instead. When another survivor (Claudette) came to unhook me, she was unable to do so and just healed Dwight. After he was fully healed, he still somehow blocked me so Claudette was still unable to get me, and i died after that.

Another thing that happened there was, that the AFK-Dwight started to have the crawl animation, and later the running animation while he still was stuck in my spot.

This happened again in Patch 4.0.0, when we played KYF, but the player under me got unstuck, when we flashed him with a flashlight.

the last time it happened was yesterday (21.6.2020) although the stuck player managed to get out, when the killer hit me while I was hooked

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated