The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead by Daylight is an attractive game due to its characters.

2»

Comments

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

Posing

I thought her posing was part of her whole creepy twitch movement and weird limb movement from them being disconnected and her idle shes pulling out her katana...I think shes awesome.

Backstory

I guess this is the part people have an issue with:

"She rushed in, climbing up the stairs to her parents' room. There she found bits and pieces of her mother on the floor. Her limbs were clean-cut, tangled up in an unnatural position. Her breasts were sliced up, revealing her rib cage, which was cracked open. Rin gagged."

• This explains how deep the attack was, it wasnt a scuffle, the cut was to the bone AND CRACKED it OPEN, it was f**king brutal. I appreciate that in my "HORROR" games, as you continue to read the story you can understand WHY she was so vengeful and it makes sense. I think its a sad backstory but I think the defective products are the generators...if it wasnt for those DANG GENERATORS being defective...Daddy wouldnt have been fired. (kidding but why not? have fun its a game folks)

A google search of "japanese female vengeful spirit" seems like this one is pretty much spot on

• Enigma
    Enigma Member Posts: 42

Youre being rather dramatic, but I see where youre coming from in a way. Im not a big fan of the spirit's design. I mean if i wouldnt mind stickin my peepee in the spirit they clearly havent made her spooky enough. Design is a bit disappointing.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Vankruze said:

@Michiko said:
    Rin's character design and lore is greatly developed. HOWEVER, everyone is entitled to their own opinions/concerns so half of you need to learn to agree to disagree. We're all adults here (at least I hope so)

Yes they are "entitled" aren't they? but we're not freaking obligated to like or agree with it!!

Do you know what agree to disagree means? And never did I ever state you had to "like" anything. Please, if you're going to quote me rebutling something I said, read what I wrote carefully.
  • Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

You can buy another outfit to cover her up if you don't like bouncing boobies.