We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DBD CHASE TOURNAMENT

Options
VelocityPro
VelocityPro Member Posts: 4

Hey guys! My name is VelocityPro and I am going to be hosting a chase tournament for some auric cells as prize. here is how the tournament is gonna work

It is a 1v1 chase tournament, there is going to be 5 rounds, the first round 1 person will go up against a rank 1 killer until everyone has gone. The game will start and once the killer finds the survivor a timer will start, once the survivor gets downed the timer will stop and your time will be recorded. The people with the lowest time will be eliminated up until 5 people left.

For this round the killer will equip one perk while still leaving survivors perk-less, after this one person will be eliminated (lowest timing person)

Next round the killer will have 2 perks. The rounds will go on until the killer has all 4 perks and is going up against a survivor still perk-less, the person with the most time will win the auric cells.

The tournament will be on july 1st (This could be post-poned due to lack of players)

If you would like to be in the tournament contact me at Dorimee#3102

Cant wait to see u in the tournament!

Comments