One thing I'm missing

So the PTB went live and we got to see the new killer, survivor and of course the new perks. While everything's looking fine so far, I'm missing some new mechanics. I'm talking about the little things the Halloween and Of Flesh and Mud DLC brought into the game (totems and obsessions).
I don't want to exeggerate this thing but they kind of went to atleast a little bit into an competetive direction strategic-wise. This game stopped there and the last thing we got were the totems, that was nearly two years ago. Don't get me wrong, it's cool how they want to flesh out the obsession and totem-mechanics but I wish we just wouldn't have stopped there. Anyone else feels the same?

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    It is always nice to see new stuff coming to Dead by Daylight. Especially if they give 600 points for almost nothing. But yeah since Of Flesh and Mud we did not get any that kind of a new mechanic. I would like to see some new, maybe coming in December, devs? 
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited August 2018

You definetly have a point. But, previous two DLCs got new mechanics. Except with the fact it was related to killers, not perks.

• MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17

@Rattman said:
    You definetly have a point. But, previous two DLCs got new mechanics. Except with the fact it was related to killers, not perks.

Can you call killer abilities really new mechanics? I understand what you mean and I kind of agree with that, but I was talking more about universal mechanics, that would be nice to see someday. People had really cool ideas already.