about the crown cosmetic

dastru
dastru Member Posts: 165
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

so whats the point with these again? if in 6 months everyone will get it, like the lunar and bbq event

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Because you get to brag you got them during the event. Your achievement won't suddenly vanish.

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

From my understanding, the other event items were released for all due to save data issues which meant that many people who had actually owned the items were missing them - so they released them for everyone. Assuming their new storage system does not fail in the future, there will be no reason to give away the crowns as nobody who has earned them will be missing them.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited June 2020

What are you talking about?

The Lunar and BBQ cosmetics that were just released are not from 6 months ago. If they were they wouldn't be unlocked and available to everyone now.

The cosmetics also weren't available to many players (console). BHVR thought they had figured out how to restore lost data for players so initially these 4 cosmetics weren't going to be unlocked like all the other cosmetics they unlocked for everyone like a year(?) ago. But I guess they never did figure it out so now we have them.

• dastru
    dastru Member Posts: 165

my point here is i never played the bbq or howlind grounds events but still i got the things people put effort in getting, and now with all the no more exclusive cosmetics tak besides legacy im just no going to waste my time, still havent finished tlou2