Crown rules have made the game more toxic and unenjoyable

The rules that survivors have to escape in order to win have made the game SO much less enjoyable due to the uptick in toxicity (as well as pressure). I've only been playing for a couple hours and already have had people comment on "only 75 hours" followed by comments cursing matchmaking for pairing them with a ######### player and leave the lobby, salty survivors who got beat to the crown (even though there's more than one on the map) that will expose you to the killer and make it so you die, the need to escape causing greed plays (and this tactic was probably enforced so that survivors played instead of looking for crowns, but now you have people who literally just chill near a hatch or will play suboptimally to ensue no death or leave the moment gates open, even if they can go for a save, etc). The game has become SO MUCH LESS fun as a result. I just hope this evens out as time goes by and more people get crowns, but holy ######### right now I feel like this "fun event" backfired. I just want this crown business cancelled....