Why I think Five Nights at Freddys could very well work in DBD

The main problem I tend to see regarding fnaf coming to DBD is that it would attract the wrong audience to the game and well that maybe true I would like to explain the age differences in the fnaf community. I've done my research and it's mainly filled with 13 - 17 year olds. It's the same with Stranger Things and that didn't bring the wrong type of audience. I feel that springtrap would fit out of any animatronic the most. Mainly his backstory. A literal child murderer who was never caught until the kids cornered him in a room and he was forced to wear a spring Bonnie suit which then kills him right then and there only to reveal that he came back "he always does". Next the design. That design is gruesome. Hang trails and dried blood spots. You can see what's left of William Afton in the suit which is brutal and I love it and I think it's a great fit for DBD. Now it mainly comes down to execution and tbh, knowing what behavior did with Halloween, silent Hill, and Stranger Things and how they executed it perfectly will make me believe that the execution for fnaf would be perfect. Now release dates... Maybe another year. I say another year because Jason Blum (the guy who made blumhouse studios and is helping make the fnaf movie) said that the movie is progressing rapidly fast. So by hopefully next year DBD will use fnaf as a promotion tool for the movie.

That is all I wanted to say... Thank you for reading my forum and have a great day!

Comments