The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Exploit

pa4n
pa4n Member Posts: 50

hi guys my first post here on this forum.

i have almost 1k hours in dbd and i just went against some survivors who used an explot. this happend to me in the past but this time it was diffrent. I was playing killer and when i tried to pick them up or hook them the game lagged out super hard like it was a super high ping.....those 2 survivors who used that exploit where 2 dwights with really suspicious names... lag dwight and the outer guy's name implied something with a bad ping too......

So they both were using no mither and soul gard....so it was impossible to kill them...they had normal connection in chase but after they where downed i could really interact with them....as i said this happend to me in the past due to high ping i think on the surviors end...i checked my connection serveal times during the game and it was a 9 ping...

Also the other survivors were just normal....

so y those 2 dwights were basically immortal...i couldnt hook them and i couldnt slug them.....it was kinda like a lagswitch..which seems odd to me since we are on dedicated servers....

I hope u can do something against that cause y that is cheating....nobody wants that

and sry for my english and overall wall of text...

Comments

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

I've encountered this as well. It's 100% a cheat. The ones I faced also hopped into lockers in my face and it was impossible to grab them.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

ive had those aswell.

seems like they found a way to lagswitch, as mine would also get extremely laggy once i entered a chase (ya know, running in one direction then teleporting to the other side of the map) and i also couldnt hook em.

i really hope the devs are aware of this.

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404

Yes. I need the devs to be aware that survivors are LAGGING killer games. I've had this happen many times. It is never my ping. One example: Only lagging hard around certain survivors, literally teleporting everywhere. Not them btw, they're fine. Just me I teleport, rubberband and am unable to hit them. All is fine when not around the survivors. Another example: Claudette dying and my ping becoming VERY high SUDDENLY. Unable to play the game after that. Her teammates get free escape. Its honestly unacceptable. I'm not sure why no devs ever seem to address or admit that survivors can lag killers?