Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pyramid Head Sounds Amazing

I'm a very aural person, and lean heavily on sound for games like this...and I just wanted to give major props to the sound department for their work on Pyramid Head. He is an absolute joy to play from a sound perspective, I feel impactful and dangerous just from his sound design. I wanted to give it a week to see if it was just "new killer syndrome" but even when I'm getting stomped by a coordinated squad and not having fun in a specific game, I'm still impressed by the sound. So seriously, wanted to give a huge thank you and well done to the people who designed the sounds for him, they're incredible.

Comments

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    edited June 2020

It's very creepy when he's walking right past you without terror radius!

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Agreed. It's definitely creepy hearing the knife scraping against the ground when I'm oblivious. I also love his growls heh.

• NoneField
    NoneField Member Posts: 10

Yup. Pyramid is awesome! <3

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Yeah hes creepy his breathing gives me gossebumps, I really wish they did more of this for killers.