The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A new perk idea for survivors

Kirby
Kirby Member Posts: 26
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

what do you think of a perk that injures/stuns the killer by vaulting.

here's how it works, once a pallet is thrown down and you and the killer are on opposite sides of the pallet, you can vault over and hit him kind of like "head on". i feel like this would give survivors an extra chance to escape/get some distance, and it would give the killer a little bit of a challenge. obviously if the killer is in the animation of breaking the pallet you can't use the perk nor cancel him/her out.

i feel like this perk would be good in games where you don't have a flashlight and your teammates down near a pallet about to get picked up, you could possibly save their lifes and make the killer be on you now.

if you wanted to take a bigger step with the perk, it can even be used on windows as well. you wouldn't get to use it over and over again because there'd be a 120 second cooldown, and if you keep vaulting you'd pause the time for 10 - 5 seconds making it take longer to get back.

it wouldn't be a huge game changing perk that makes survivors op, but it would give them an opportunity to survive longer during a trial. obviously we killers are gonna have to destroy the pallet once they're thrown down, but what's better?

°destroying them and possibly losing the survivor for a few seconds

OR

°don't break them and face the consequences of a toxic survivors.

let me hear your opinions about this perk, should it be made and tweaks a bit? or we don't need this perk in the game.