The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Map pressure ideas

As a killer I get frustrated with gen rushing. As a survivor, I hate just holding down a button and standing in place twirling my camera.

I want more map control, but I don't want longer gen times.

What if there was a way to make generators switch locations? Like, with an add-on or something? Once a generator pops all the remaining generators randomly respawn in different locations? They would keep any progress made on them, but just teleport to different places? If you were working on one maybe you would scream when it teleports?

Or maybe when a generator pops, all other generators are locked for 10-30 seconds before they could be worked on? Forcing survivors to hide and giving the killer time to hunt?

Just my random ideas to give killers more time to hunt and survivors not having to m1\r1 forever. I also don't feel that these changes would necessarily give the killer an advantage per say, just add more time to a game, allowing a better chance to be discovered or hunt.