Get David short shorts

Options
Papayarng
Papayarng Member Posts: 73

Who thinks David should have a short short cosmetic like Feng Min

Get David short shorts 17 votes

Yes give David short shorts
70%
GHERBEARRULESCheersanarchy753BabyCameron10Fog_KingBoosted_DwightAhoyWolfIamDwightnotstarboardCitrusfruitInsaneNurseMainPapayarng 12 votes
No He's fine
29%
Seiko300OnryosTapeRentalsLordRegalThegalaxy1000Yeebud 5 votes

Comments

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

David's cool and all, but I really want to see these on the Trapper. That booty don't quit.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited June 2020
    Options
    No He's fine

I'm convinced that parts of the community are actively trying to slowly turn Dead By Daylight into some kind virtual strip club.

Shirtless Myers?

David King in skin-tight short shorts?

Jane Romero / Kate Denson in some equally lewd attire?

C'mon. We all know what's going on here...

This is just proving my point even further

lol.

Post edited by Seiko300 on
  • Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73
    Options

well feng min has them, why not david

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited June 2020
    Options
    No He's fine

How about: "Because each character is distinct and unique from top to bottom from their history and background, their voice, to the clothes that they wear. The clothes themselves are especially important because they reflect who that character is and illustrate their personality: Dwight is your average joe who's down on his luck, reflected through the many uniforms he's had to work showing that he's worked many odd jobs. From pizza delivery boy to an elf at a mall. Jeff Johansson is a quiet artist who loves loud rock and heavy metal, appreciates the biker lifestyle and a simple can of beer. Nea Karlsson is a true rebel, a grafitti artist, and a skateboarder, she's a tough cookie who's not afraid to shoe off her punk aesthetic and go against the grain.

Not only would applying someone else's cosmetics not fit many of the given character's personalities and contrast who they really are for no real reason, but to repeat these cosmetics over and over in multiple characters would lessen the impact these distinct characteristics provide each character, making them all less unique and a little more the same shade of grey. :("

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options
  • Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Better see me and my roommates then.