4th Anniversary Event Crowns

Hey, I'll try to keep this short. I'm sure many others have said the same, but the level of frustration for getting crowns for survivors seems unreasonably disproportionate. I was able to get all of the killer crowns in a reasonable amount of time, while working towards getting them, I let any survivors who could possibly need a crown get them, as I assumed it might be annoying. Once my task was complete, I switched to survivor. It has been a grueling experience. I thought working for the crowns would be a fun way to play the game and interact with the community like it was when I did it for killer. It has been horrid. I don't necessary think it is the killers fault for killing me over and over again, frequently with moris and other unbalanced game mechanics (well maybe that part is their fault) after all the killer's task is to kill, some people maybe want to just play the game normally. I think that from the onset, the event should have been looked at differently. Perhaps instead of needing to survive to keep the crown, the survivor just needs to not die in struggle phase and make it to the end of the match (so they can't just give up to farm faster) Obviously if you died on first hook at the end of the match, you could keep it. Just something that balances working towards the crowns. As it stands, finding the crowns as the killer was exiting, it felt fun to find them. Finding them as the survivor stresses me out, now I need to survive the match with this somehow. It seems entirely random each match if I will get to have a crown or not. This feeling of randomness is super not fun. I'm going to go ahead and stop trying to get them on my survivors, I'll just switch back to killer in the hopes of making some other peoples experiences a little better. I hope future events (and if possible this event, if you could change it still) will be looked at through this lens, so that it doesn't feel so unfair and unfun to try and unlock things during an event as one side. Hope this feedback helps someone, thanks for taking the time to read this.