How do you feel about the state of the game?

Here's my opinion in a video I made.

Let me know what else y'all think

Comments

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

i agree with you on a lot of this. i love the game, and theres not really any good games like it. but, the constant bugs and balance issues gets frustrating. i feel like they need to have a year where they only do two dlcs, and the other two dlc slots, one should be focused on fixing the bugs and just over all work on the health of the game, and the second should be to address a bunch of balancing issues. i doubt anything like that will happen though.

as for your last point though i kind of disagree. its a valid point, why isn't more of the money we spend going towards making the game better? you say its better to help them find bugs and give them support, but people in the community do both and as you've said yourself, there are some bugs that have existed for a long, long time. so why should more money not be put towards finally fixing those bugs and speed up fixing new ones?

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139

This game is broken ,

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    edited June 2020

Balance-wise, it's in the best state it has ever been in but health-wise, it's in the worst state it has ever been in.

• LeftPreston
    LeftPreston Member Posts: 95

true balancing could use a little help. I feel like there are a couple perks that people rely on. But I agree the health of the is the worst rn.