Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

(BIG) Lots of bugs with DWIGHT specifically

Snowstruck
Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting

This is a post that I'd consider pretty big just because.. a single playable character, and only this character, has multiple bugs. His audio, his movement, his emotes. Dwight is just.. bugged a lot for some reason.

For one: Dwight against the Plague. Dwight makes NO sound when being vomited on by the plague. He just waves his hand around in normal animation but makes no coughing sound, none of the groans the other survivors do, etc.

For two: Dwight against Deathslinger. When speared, Dwights animation is extremely messed up and weird. One arm stays sprawled out and the other just grabs the spear. There is not a notable struggle animation like other survivors.

For three: You know the point and crouch that was just added? It does NOT work on Dwight. You cannot point and spam crouch as him, period.

Four: His movement feels off when playing him. I've been playing him a bit recently and his movement is just generally a bit weird. You cannot see when he turns his head, either.

Five: He makes no sound when dropping from a higher height? Maybe. Just had it happen, haven't tested it or seen it frequently. I'm playing him rn so I'll update this too.

Six: Dwight aiming flashlights is also bugged. When he cleanses a Demogorgon portal or searches a Pig box, he only uses his left arm.

Any other Dwight bugs? And these are ALL specific to Dwight. I don't have a recording software so I can't show you, but I can say (please trust my word, or test it yourself) that these are all specific to Dwight.

Post edited by Snowstruck on
5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments