If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Gamemodes IDEAS

Options
LordziPL
LordziPL Member Posts: 590
edited August 2018 in Creations

Hey, in Reddit I read Devs plan new Gamemodes. I got ideas, what I want to share (sorry for bad English)

1. Original. 1 killer vs 4 surv. We know it.
2. One survivor betray friends and work with Entity and killer. Others don't know who.
3 2 killers - 4 survivors. Entity knows how to change game.
4. 10-70% map is blocked u can play only on 90-30% map, its for pros.
5. All players know they're builds of perks, offerings and items (addons too)
6 Can't take perks, items and offerings (something like in KYF but in Public)
7. The number of gens and hooks to choose.
8 Your own number of killers/survs.
9 You can't escape if you don't brake totems/hexes.
What's your idea?

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    with all the speculation why not after time have some of the older survivors or newer ones have a special feature that once you clock so many hours as them they can fight back against a particular killer but you'd need like 300-500 game hours logged with a particular character it's a one time thing but you can force them to drop others or in the case of weapon users stealing the weapon and hiding it from a killer if they break free I dont mean sticking it in a box I mean you have to run and hide with it but your easier to track or something like that
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Also to the idea of two killers that sounds interesting but instead of working together its 8 survivors and you have to take out the most by hooking them and you can nock out a killer for 60 seconds by hooking them as well
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Oh and definitely a lobby for friends and killer's but were we can proximity chat others I mean it can help stop campers if when hooked you can tell your team there campers and to just run for the exits or have a lookout to warn you and I will admit today making a friend and we used VC and we barely survived it ourselves so even with it its hard
  • profaned
    profaned Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Redsopine as forgotten that the Entity exists
    So not only would weapon steal not work
    But the entity would get pissed off and kill the survivor right there and then since its main source of hope feed is now unable to do so
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Ok no weapon stealing lol but can it at least be fair enough that once survivors log in enough time be able to hit the killer to stun them besides running all the time because its a nuisance to be griefd or repeatedly chased with only pallets to work when it would be so satisfying/hope inspiring to fight back
  • redsopine1
    Options
    profaned said:
    Redsopine as forgotten that the Entity exists
    So not only would weapon steal not work
    But the entity would get pissed off and kill the survivor right there and then since its main source of hope feed is now unable to do so
    Also surly the great entity must realise more hope can be gained from survivors feeling they have a chance to fight back for after time even hope fades to nothing from repeatedly dying how can it feed for the strength to pull in new people if there's nothing to feed from
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Also sorry to spam but I have a different idea but the devs put so much time into such a amazing game could we the survivors play against them sometime to truly test or skills
  • LordziPL
    Options

Nice idea, but profaned is right, Entity would get triggered. My next idea needs dedicated servers I think. Killer choose speed of survs and killer, and surv can choose to join that game. Example - Freddy (my main) from 115% to 120% Surv from 100% to 95% or 110%. What do you think about this?

• Blauergeist
    Blauergeist Member Posts: 16
    Options

Actually, there was once a bug or a test build where 2 Killers went for 8 Survivors, some years ago. Actually you can see it on YouTube, it's happening in one episode of the let's play by the german YouTubers Gronkh, Pandorya, Herr Currywurst or TobinatorLetsPlay (It's not my intention to plug for these YouTubers, it's just to inform). So maybe bEHaviour even thought about it once.

• LordziPL
    Options

Yes I know abouit it, so I want this.

• Oblivion1912
    Oblivion1912 Member Posts: 10
    Options

I like the idea of a smaller closed off map mode, but my rendition to that is maybe a trial type match. You start off in a very small area and survivors have to complete 1 of 3 gens to unlock a second larger area where you now have to fix 2 gens of 4 to unlock a third even larger area where you need to fix 3 of 5 gens. In the end, you wind up fixing 6 gens and progress through an increasing sized map. Maybe, you can access previous areas and all gens are spaced throughout the entire map, or each area has its own set of gens and once all players have moved on to the next area, the previous area closes off (maybe to counter people wasting time in previous area, killer gets stunned for a period of time and survivors have to make it to the next area before that timer runs out and the entity takes them, and then killer gets teleported to the farthest point away from next area's entrance?). Like LordziPL said, this would be more of a pro type match, given the circumstances of the match.

• LordziPL
    Options

I love your idea for small map. But I think it's to much to devs (my idea and yours)

• LordziPL
    Options

New Idea: Switching Powers of killers Mode
    Switching Powers of killers + 2 powers same time