Chapter: Derry Town

55timballoons
55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited July 2020 in Off-topic

Chapter: Derry Town

killer: The Deadlight - Pennywise

weapon: wolf claw

map: Derry

Derry would be similar to the HaddonField map for the shape but would have many differences. It would still have houses in the neighborhood and all the normal stuff but also have sewer drains and of course the Well House would be in the neighborhood. On the outside of the neighborhood there would be the carnival from IT Chapter 2 with the funhouse and other parts from the movie like a animated Ferris wheel, There would also be the baseball area for IT Chapter 2 with the bleachers. There would be a bottom lare for the sewer pipes which could be entered through the Well House or other outside areas in Derry Town. There would be natural parts of the map to like decent quantities of forests and shallow rivers that lead to sewers.

power: Float

the ability to place up to 5 balloons in the air that move toward survivors but somewhat randomly so not directly. The balloons would have a infinite aura so you could see wherever they are at any time. Balloons have there own terror radius but cleanse your terror radius within a certain range. The main use for this ability is each balloon will reveal a survivors aura within a visible radius. Survivors must be noticeable for 3 seconds before getting revealed but can be seen at any angel from the balloon. There is a cool down for placing every balloon but once you get a full recharge on the time instead of placing a balloon you can choose to click on one to teleport to the balloons location. When you click on a balloon it will have a explosion of blood and you will be on the inside of the blood and be revealed after it all falls. You the killer will let out a maniacal laugh and be stunned for 3 seconds before being able to move again. After about 2 minutes the balloon will pop and you will get the balloon back. You can also pick up unpopped balloons for a quick reusable.

+Fear: not necessarily a 3rd power but a ability to the terror radius. When your terror radius is revealed to the survivor you can hear there heart beat and the closer they are the louder the heart beat.

secondary power: Deadlight

the ability to open your face up to reveal the deadlights to viewing survivors. If a survivor is not looking at you then they are not affected but if they do look at you they will start to get blinded but they can attempt to resist. The longer they look the harder it is to move your screen away from the deadlights and resist them. If the survivor fails to resist their eyes and hair will turn white with a horrified expression. They will also start to float a foot off the ground and then you the killer can pick them up to put on a hook and they cannot struggle until they are hooked which wares off the effect. Survivors can try to snap you out of the effect which will cause you to fall and change your hair and eye color back to normal. when using this power you get a 30% speed decrease until you are done with the ability which it can be used for up to 20 seconds before a 1 minute cool down. A survivor can wake up from the deadlights after 60 seconds and there aura is revealed to you for as long as they are in the full wraith of the deadlights.

perks:

feed on your fear: when only 2 survivors are together your speed gains a 20% increase and a 25% pallet breaking time decrease. When 3 or 4 survivors are together this does not slow your general speed down it just makes the perk useless for that period of time.

phobia: when a survivor is in a basement for 30 seconds they get there aura revealed for 14 seconds and you the killer get your terror radius completely hidden to them exclusively as long as they stay in the basement and you get a decent lunge for your attack as well while in the basement. If the survivor leaves the basement this perk is deactivated.

splattered colors: when a hex totem is broken by a survivor your anger compels you to show your true colors to the survivors. You get a hit speed cool down decrease by up to 40% when all totems are broken and you get a swipe increase of 27%.

skins:

evil eyes - blue eyes - Salmons Lot eyes

bloody suit - suit color variations

legendary:

1990 IT - acidified face

2019 IT

Post edited by 55timballoons on

Comments

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020

I’m pretty sure this was suggested about a billion times already.

• 55timballoons

@NinjaDette1, I know I just thought it would be a fun activity to spread my own ideas even if the character itself is over recommended. However my chapter concept is quite different from others but I only took some inspiration from a perk name and ability name since I thought the Deadlight would be a cool idea. I tried to still make my character concept unique and separate from others so though yes the general outline of this concept has been used like 500 times I hope you still liked the idea.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Its very cool fits the pennywise lore perfectly,but I'm sure if the want be able to break out of float it will be consider OP.The perks are kind of useless tbh there reworks of existing mechanics,such as phobia it's insidious but you can move but who want to camp a basement,swipe is just kind of boring it's kind of like a stronger stbfl, and fyf is basically brutal,.Everything else about the killer is spot on

• 55timballoons

@naughtyboYyjames_01, thank you for the opinion and even looking at this post! I agree with you on the perk part considering that is the hardest part for me to think of but I was unaware of the the insidious perk so thank you for complying to me about that. Also I was going to decrease the deadlights timeout so now it is 60 seconds instead of 3 minutes. I just really have a fun time thinking about these concepts and hope you enjoy reading them even if they are not perfect!

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

No problem, me I went with the simple shapeshifting pennywise but you're concept showed me that he has way more potential and that's way more fun with these mechanics.you could keep the concept of these perks because they fit him pennywise just make them do Something else like phobia if a survivor is in a basement for 40 secs the become exposed for a short duration some nonsense like that Haha overall nice .