Auto aim denying me of multiple hits

Have never gotten so many hits denied in a single match. Usually I end up hitting them, but it wastes so much of my time. Here's just a few of the missed hits---

One or two of these were my own fault, but point still stands.

Pretty sure this can also be abused if done correctly. Can we get some adjustments or something to this? Please?

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

It's painful to see your camera get pulled around by aim-dressing like it's on a leash...

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,510

oh that happens to me all the fricken time i thought it was a natural problem with ph.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

I've had a few instances of lunges just being short swings on PH, also my ranged attack would auto aim to a survivor right in my face (body blocking) instead of the one I was actually aiming for ahead of me. This was before the hotfix though. I had a feeling this topic would be about PH before I even clicked into it.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

It's been happening to me A LOT lately. Incredibly frustrating.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I have this alot, even more so since the last chapter. Aim dressing pulls my camera towards the survivor, the game cuts short my lunge even though I keep holding my M1 button, but I STILL don't get a hit rewarded. I as killer did litterally everything right, and I get screwed over by the game. Its fuckign frustrating, and makes me wanna quit the game sometimes.