The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will Hilllbilly's green addons be nerfed?

Who cares about the chainsaw power bar? We'll still be able to zoom around the map. What's happening to instasaw? Can anyone talk about what Thompson's Gas Mix, Carburettor Tuning Guide and Primer Bulb addons are going to look like? Otherwise I'm going to be biting my nails until the PTB on the 7th :(

Comments

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

Well seeing how they're making speed limiter an ultra-rare, probably

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

Yeah because as a killer you can't have fun unless you're facing bad survivors. You must be stressed out at all times and get whiny hate messages from survivors who literally can't hold m1 even with no ruin. 1 survivor vs 4 killers every game

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Lol, they're destroying him. Is that not enough?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044

The strong green Add Ons (not talking about the Chain or the Chassis here) are too strong anyway. Especially for greens. So you should expect them to be nerfed as well.

I mean, just look at Tuning Guide.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Some of his add-ons are straight-up broken. Same like old survivor stuff that got eventually, and rightfully so, nerfed into the ground. If your idea of fun is game-breaking stuff, then you're better suited single-player games.

The real problem here is the basekit changes.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

That's what i think too. Let them nerf instasaw addons. But for the love of god keep his basekit and balanced addons like engravings.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

All addons will be reworked.

And in order to create a diverse range of addons, they will force you to use "Cooldown" addons.

So the rest of the addons will be completely useless.

Just like Nurse.