Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Chef Killer

BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

His special abillity is called " Follow the Recipe" It is built in skill check based power.
Skill checks are more likely to appear, they will also be 25% smaller (both for good and great skill checks are 25% smaller), and different buttons will be on any skill check you preform.
(The you will need to puch different buttons to land the skill check)
He also would be 5% faster then other killers who have the speed of 115% (so he has like 120%)
(if thats a little to fast maybe he would slow down by 2% during a chase)

Perks
P1 If a survivor misses 3 skill checks in a certain time (maybe 30 seconds), they will be put into the exposed state for 30/40/50 seconds
P2 If a survivor fails a skill check, their aura will be reaveled to you for 4 seconds, if you are 28/32/34 meters away.
P3....I don't know yet? Any ideas?
( I don't know what to name the perks. but the idea is he has a mentality that he is preparing a large meal for a bunch of customers, and when the survivors mess up the skill checks, he is going over to see what they did wrong to correct it. So something that involves cooking)

Weapons would be pots and pans. (maybe something custom to look scary)
Addons would be fancy foods, cook books, recipe pages, and spices (salt, pepper, and so on)

He wouldn't be a caninable per say, since we already have one.
Also he would be about the size of survivor, kinda like freddy and pig.
I picture him like a blue skined ghoul (like the spirit) and he would wear a standered chef fancy chef outfit. (other out fits would be work clothes from other resturaunts)

I was thinking of ratatouille when I came up with this idea.