Nea's new Graff-Crafter cosmetic

Options

What are your thoughts about the new outfit?

And about the linking system? Personally, I think it's saving me money lol. The outfit is lovely and well done, though! I'm just not interested in spending cash on something I can't personalize.

Comments

• Mevensong
    Mevensong Member Posts: 11
    Options

I think I read something about them being worried about the items "clipping with others"? But, personally, I don't think anyone would mind that happening at all--at least I wouldn't. And if they would mind, they could always wear the items together, as the purchased set. I just think it's nice giving players the option to chose.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Was going to buy it, until I found out it was a forced set. It doesn't have to be a set, they easily could have made it 3 pieces, but they didn't. Just like Cheryl's cosmetics (which also didn't have to be sets), I am not going to buy them, literally no point if I can't customize them.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

if thats really the reason then thats low key really lazy, a bunch of cosmetics already clip through each other anyway so idk why they’d be worried now

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Too bad it's restricted, was going to buy it for the hair and pants, buuuuuuut seeing as I am forced to only wear the whole thing I'm never going to buy it; even though I have all her other cosmetics.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Honestly i think it looks like crap but whatever

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I'm not completely against forking over the cash, but it has to be a damn good skin!

So far, I haven't seen any that are worth the money.

• Mevensong
    Mevensong Member Posts: 11
    Options

I was too! It's my favourite cosmetic of hers so far, and I was sooo excited to buy the hell out of it when it finally got released. But, nevermind lmao.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

not going to buy it this someone who play nea

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Youd think that after the whole Cheryl/Lisa controversy, that the devs would have learned something.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 909
    Options

I think it's nice! However, I think this should be a rare occurrence and, if anything, cheaper. Locking players in to buying a 10$ cosmetic is ridiculous. But I do think occasionally it is appropriate. Also, some should be only 2 piece linked cosmetics IMO. Like the Robbie The Rabbit collection, it makes no sense how the weapon cannot be changed. Just money hungry I suppose.

• ich_häng_mal_rum
    ich_häng_mal_rum Member Posts: 432
    Options

I just don’t spend money for the new „outfit-sets“!

1. I want mix and match cosmetic pieces in my way
    2. I don’t like to see the same outfit in a lobby
    3. price!! The devs choose the easy way: they have some trouble that there are some clipping issues and some pieces doesn’t match, and the devs solution is to create „outfit-sets“... easy work, same price!
  • ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited July 2020
    Options

Most of the time, if I buy a full outfit its because I can personalize it. I'm not gonna fork over money for an outfit I can't make my own.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    Options

not only i dont like it I DONT SUPPORT the imposibility of not MIXING skins, is what it is.

• Tydie
    Tydie Member Posts: 126
    Options

disgusting. nea is my main but i'm not buying it i cant mix and match it.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 188
    Options

It’s a pass for me. I’ll buy it when I can mix it with other cosmetics

• gunslingers_potatoe
    gunslingers_potatoe Member Posts: 192
    Options

You can mix and match Feng's outfits so freely that most of the people run horrible fashion looks. Like the bunny hood, with a bright shirt and that red skirt/dress. It is something that shouldn't exist. That's why some cosmetics need to be linked.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Nope, i'm not gonna buy locked cosmetics.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

Watch them make the contest winning cosmetics linked next... 🙄

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

We need Heidi Klum as a new killer. New perk: Fashion Police. You can kill any survivor wearing horribly ugly outfits immediately.

The Dwight elf outfit has the same issue. Each piece looks awful when not using all the other pieces as well.

Hag too, a lot of her cosmetics only really work when using the same set.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,022
    Options

If you notice when you compare her standard cosmetic sets to this one, her pant line is pretty much always the same, because her outfits have to be interchangeable and not clip. With this outfit, i noticed right away that her pants are pulled further up and her hooded jacket is all one piece. It looks cool seeing a Nea run around with it floating in the air. It's a really nice set, and linked cosmetics allow the devs to get more creative since they don't have to worry about clipping. They are still going to make standard sets, it's just that linked sets are an option now. I'm not against it because I don't really mix my cosmetics anyway.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
  • SirCipher
    SirCipher Member Posts: 29
    Options

Cosmetic looks awesome. Was never really a Nea player but with it I'll be getting her P3 for sure.

The fact that it's a set and I can't mix and match doesn't bother me at all. I don't know why everyone's so upset over it. It's ONE skin. I have dozens of cosmetic over several characters to match with. One skin, even if every survivor/killer gets one, won't make a difference to me.

It's a great looking cosmetic that suits her lore very well imo. I'll be rocking it until the next set comes out for someone else.