Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

4 Years and Mori's and Keys are still in the game

JasonS
JasonS Member Posts: 100

Why? Are we going to have to wait for the 5th anniversary for these glaring problem items to be fixed?

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

I think both of these could use minor tweaks. Keys should have a 2-3 second activation period. Ultra rare mori should do what a green mori does now, green mori should require one sacrifice in addition to hooking a survivor, and yellow mori should require exit gates powered with player hooked once. But both of these things add a certain amount of charm to the game too. I wouldn't cry if they never changed them.

• nicnc82
    nicnc82 Member Posts: 372
    edited July 2020

I don't have issues with keys as a killer. They don't bother me, since if the survivors got the amount of gens on to open the hatch, I've lost. Its just scummy when they will leave their teammate on the hook though and leave them. I feel like if the make the changes, pink keys should be for one survivor only to go through the hatch. Purple keys can be for all 4 but have hatch open for about 9 seconds.

Ebony moris should require you to hook all 4 survivors once or either sacrifice one to use it. Green is fine and yellow should require gates to be opened.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

agreed, both the ebony and ivory mori should be changed to require the person to be on death hook, and the cypress mori should be moved to base kit because it doesn’t do anything anyway

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

Maybe 6th if get lucky.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

People want the yellow 1v1 me moris nerfed? That's hilarious.

• darwinsbrain
    darwinsbrain Member Posts: 99

Mori after the second hook. Simple and easy fix.

Purple key only let's the user escape.

Pink key opens the hatch for 8 seconds.

Problems solved.