The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Play Style For The Cannibal

wondering what The Cannibal mains play style is?
I.e: Camping, Proxy camping, hook and walk away in search for another victim, Camping with Insidious.

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I would say most I see with Leatherface has been camping or Insidious camping with a nice mix of basement camping tossed in.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

used to be a leatherface main until the clown came out, i used to proxy camp/hook and walk away. Normally got a 2k or 3k, i tried insidious camping once and got a 4k but its really boring

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AmbiiguousJayy said:
    I.e: Camping, Proxy camping, hook and walk away in search for another victim, Camping with Insidious.

Basment insidious salt mining

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Master said:

@AmbiiguousJayy said:

Basment insidious salt mining

Preach it brother. Leatherface as a killer is absolutly terrible on the chase. His saw has a higher ms reduction speed then the hillbilly and his saw power is only useable at point blank or short range which is why most leatherfaces patrol sticking reasonably close to hooked survivours. Hes heavily add on dependant but his basement defense is the best in the game due to enclosed spaces.

He also garners the most hate of all the killers in the game due to his camping playstyle. In my opinion he as a killers gets old really fast as he has only one good playstyle. His ability to win chases is one of the worst and his map control is abysmal as he is incredibly slow. This is the type of killer I play if i'm ever pissed off with some of the maps in the game. As you can get away from all the obnoxipus loops by dragging all the survivours to the basement. 

I would recomend pretty much any killer besides leatherface as he has the most limiting playstyle in the game without a doubt.