I WILL SAY IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

Tunneling and camping are not wrong. I'm not talking about no-life people who make fake accounts and ruin games just for fun with face camping bubbas. I'm talking about good killers who do it to deal with genrushing. Now survivor mains, just think about it. You rush gens = I rush kills. You have DS, BT, keys, insta heal, brand new parts and you can be really toxic most of the times. So what's the problem if a killer tunnels someone to get rid of him on early game and save time? And when I hook someone and the others are all 5 meters away from the hook waiting to save him? Do you really think i'll just walk away? Or when gates are opened and they want me to leave the hook, knowing for sure they have borrowed and ds. Please think about it, cause lots of salty people often text me calling me camper and tunneler with their stupid survivor theories and killer rules book. Just play a little bit of killer sometimes. Yes I'm a killer main but no, I don't play only killer. Playing both sides can only benefit you and you'll also know what I'm talking about. Who knows both killer side and survivor side is just less salty than the others. Understand how the game is and Just play.

Comments