New Killer Concept: The Bio-Weapon

I really do think that NEMESIS from Resident evil should be in DBD and i been brainstorming. I have already laid out my list of reasons of why i think it could fit into the lore, as well why BHVR could realistically get the license/ approval. If you want to see that : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164198/so-pyramid-head-hm-can-we-shoot-for-nemesis#latest

This is just his base power. No perks/ addons as of yet . "We've never had a killer like this before" lol is what i was going to say but that generally applies to all of the new killers that come out.. SO!

Name: The Bio-Weapon (B.O.W)

Difficulty: HARD

Speed: Starts off at the same speed as Huntress, but goes to normal killer speed at Valve 2 (we'll come back to this)

Height: Tall

Power: T-Virus Tracker Gauge - The Bio-weapon gradually gains the ability to track/hunt survivors more aggressively the more he comes in contact with them. Any direct contact with survivors will increase The Bio-weapon's Virus Gauge, giving him more abilities, which come in 4 Phases: (Any damage, resulting in a hit on a survivor , will use 1 of the 4 total Valves that The B.O.W (bioweapon) can use at any given time which would have to be replenished as the cool-down itself.

It's basically "USE A POWER, LOSE A POWER".(So think, of the Oni but instead of going beserk, The Bio-weapon has to fill that gauge 4 times, Resulting in a different power at each level)

Each Valve has its own power:

-Valve 1: TENTACLE GRAB- (obviously having the fastest cooldown lol)- The BOW can use its tentacle to whip survivors towards him. This action results in NO Damage to the survivors, only stalling. Similar to the way he yanks Jill in Re3 Classic. (So, think of Deathslinger and Clowns Tonic combined: the Killer makes contact, hitting survivor but only slowing them down slightly, NOT REELING THEM IN).He's simply closing the distance. Contact with Survivors will result in more Virus Gauge

This valve only needs to filled once to then become on a separate cool-down from the rest of the Virus Gauge. (Aka it becomes a M2 ) the Valve does not have to be refilled upon usage. (*so tentacle can't be spammed as soon as the game starts*)

-Valve 2: GENERATOR JUMP: The BOW can jump into the air and crash land onto Survivors doing generators. When the BOW jumps, he disappears and can quickly traverse the map and "get the drop" on survivors within mere seconds. ITS A TELEPORT FOR THICC BOIs LMAOO .The BOW can only see the auras of generators while in the air. The BOW will slam down hitting all survivors within an 8 meter radius, for 1 health state. (Think of Doomfist's Ultimate in Overwatch. HERE EXAMPLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxbvlVrpp4w ) Can you imagine if he caved the roof in on all the indoor maps/areas?? that would be dope and a cool jumpscare.

-Valve 3: ROCKET LAUNCHER: The BOW will stop moving for 2-3 seconds, loudly yell in place, locking in an animation and then equip his signature weapon. He will be able to shoot a missile that CAN DOWN SURVIVORS from a 18 meter range. Also, this can blow up PALLETS and breakable walls PREMATURELY if aimed correctly . *Its really not as bad as it seems. Just treat it like a AOE Iridescent Hatchet * (Its part of the character, yall. I HAD TO DO IT.)

-Valve 4- STARS: The BOW is at full capacity and awaiting orders, ready to complete his mission. Search and Destroy. The BOW will say his signature catch-phrase ; "STARS" once, aloud, map-wide for all survivors to hear (Like ONI's roar). He gets a Freddy lunge And The BOW will be able to see the aura of All Survivors on the map until he damages someone. A hit would completely exhaust Valve 4, bringing The Virus Gauge back to Valve 3.

EXTRA- THIS IS THE MORI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3i7BTROGE

End Summary: This Killer is based around Resource management and Consistently harassing the survivors. and i think it would be fun having to juggle abilities and juggle generators AND juggle Survivors! Its madness!!

The Devs can figure out the perks/Addons , LEMME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK

Comments

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    edited July 2020

Sounds very cool but I fear he might be too op, considering how extremely strong Nemesis already is in his games. The ability to appear at gens without any warning makes him even crazier than Freddy, especially the damage he causes once he crashes down at the location.

I'd much rather see Mr. X and Leon & Claire along with the police station as content for a RE chapter. Mr. X would also be fair more easier to balance since he doesn't rely on weapons or ranged attacks, his terror radius could consist of his heavy footsteps. Now THAT would be hella cool. Oh, also wouldn't "The Tyrant" be a better name for the killer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFnJGn_bHY