The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would you guys be opposed to having the killer and one survivor from I know what you did last summer

I think having a killer with a hook as a hand and walks in a black slicker and not being able to see the face. I also wouldn't mind seeing Julie James or Helen Shivers as the survivors. However with the speculation of Candyman possibly being chapter 17 he also uses a hook for a weapon. So do you think that lessens the chances for I know what you did last summer. Thoughts ?

Comments

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

The hook handed killer is definitely one of the horror tropes that is missing from the game. While I think both films are a bit weak, last summer and candy, I think the last summer is a better killer.

There is something more sinister again about the figure returned for revenge over the fantastical threat that needs to be summoned.

Jason was at his most terrifying when he was just a disfigured nut with a bag on his head, when he became unkillable zombie monster it started to get silly.

• Black_Pink_Switch
    Black_Pink_Switch Member Posts: 4

I couldn't agree more. There is so may slasher killers out there for them to use and I think the killer from I know what you did last summer would fit in a lot more then Candyman. I mean they added ghostface/scream so I could see them adding the hook killer. Both of those movies were both made arounf the same time scream being made into film first. I know what you did last summer was book before a movie but anyways im starting to ramble but I really would like to see that.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Hook Hand vs. Cortney Love Hewitt's breasts.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Yes please. For me personally it’s almost as iconic as Scream. We also have multiple knives so I see no problem with 2 hook hands.

i don’t see a real power though, another stalker perhaps?

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Honestly - I don't care what franchise we get content from as long as it's fun, and the perks make sense.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Not against it

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Didn't know Kurt Cobain's wife was in a horror movie.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Lmao. Oh my God how did I do that? Editing my part so I look less like an idiot.