Feedback on "The 3 Pillars"

Options

So just a couple disclaimers. Firstly this is feedback on the devs' recent ideas for making games last longer without buffing gen times, discussed in today's QnA(which I suggest you watch, interesting stuff). Secondly, I apologize to any devs or mods reading this feedback that it not very well developed, as I am very tired right now but want to get my base opinion out, then if I remember, pretty it up tomorrow.

Overall, I feel that these changes(to be more precise, I am only talking about the second and third pillars, to buff everything about hook sabotage) would indirectly be a heavy nerf to Killers, because the survivors could sabotage enough hooks(SWF is even worse), then the Killer can't hook or slug because its under a second I think you said to pick someone up from dying. It may end up prolonging the game too long even, because the Killer would have to just let everyone bleed out. Iron Grasp and Agi would required again. It would be un-fun for both sides and the Killer wouldn't even get pips for the bleed outs.

Comments

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

There is a sub category for that if you didn't see. If you want there to be better chance of them noticing your feedback then you should post it there.