The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Need A Mod Please

Lyro92
Lyro92 Member Posts: 104

Would I be able to get a Mod to message me, I have someone who was lag switching in my game, I have the profile and video from the end part of the game. However I also had the spectate bug that if you spectate a game, you can no longer click names in the lobby, which also means you can't report people. Can someone message me either on steam, or in Discord, I'm in the DBD channel on their as well. I won't post the persons name in this so no name shame. My Username is the same as here on the forums.

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Don't forget to report the issue to dead by daylight support.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

• Lyro92

The cheater, or the spectate bug? I'm sure they know about the spectate bug, it's been happening for a while. However, tbf, there's still the pallet bug that I've reported about 3 times with video proof, and that's not been acknowledged at all.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    I played a game when the host started with a green bar then in game nobody could move or work on gens.
    the killer could move just fine and hooked us all because to him we were standing still.
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

Mods don't handle reports anymore, that's ACM stuff. But in any case,

@ceridwen309 said:
    Don't forget to report the issue to dead by daylight support.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

Do that. That's the most efficient way to have it taken care of.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

was it lag switch or just bad connection because if you are just rubber banding around even if it only happens when the killer is next to you its not lag switch. Lag switch is when every body in the game freezes than suddenly you can regain control and the killer moved from were they originally were. Possibly with someone downed.

• ceridwen309
    Lyro92 said:

The cheater, or the spectate bug? I'm sure they know about the spectate bug, it's been happening for a while. However, tbf, there's still the pallet bug that I've reported about 3 times with video proof, and that's not been acknowledged at all.

The cheater definitely. 

I've noticed the devs/mods watch and listen twice as much as they respond. So, even if they don't adknowledge it....(I wish they did though)...i believe they are watching and listening to all of our reports.
  • Lyro92

Hey again Peanitz, and yeah stupid that the mods can't do anything anymore, they NEED to have mods for stuff like that.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@Lyro92 said:
    Hey again Peanitz, and yeah stupid that the mods can't do anything anymore, they NEED to have mods for stuff like that.

It's not that there's not people doing it, it's just that it's specifically an ACM thing now. ACMs are a team dedicated specifically to dealing with reports and support tickets. Mods are more community based (forums, Twitch streams, etc.).

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    When I get the spectator bug, on ps4, it works again if you press L1 and go back to the previous list, and then R1 to move forward to the list of players. The option to click the players or report always start to work again after that.

Dont know about other platforms though.
  • ceridwen309

@Peanits said:

@Lyro92 said:

It's not that there's not people doing it, it's just that it's specifically an ACM thing now. ACMs are a team dedicated specifically to dealing with reports and support tickets. Mods are more community based (forums, Twitch streams, etc.).

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I recently noticed the extra staff name and was wondering their function.

I will continue to inform people as issues may arise to turn their attention to the support forums and ACM staff for in-game issues, reports, etc...