The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Every rank reset killers and survivors

HeroLives
HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
get to pick one perk to be built in for that season. Every rank reset you get to pick a new one or the same one ,whatever floats your boats. Thoughts?

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Make it a limited pool to be chosen from and it's a fun idea. The devs have shown they have the statistics of the most and least used perks. Make it a different, random pool of three or four of the 10 least played perks or something. 

Otherwise killers all pick Ruin and Survivors all pick SC to free up slots.
  • HeroLives
    Make it a limited pool to be chosen from and it's a fun idea. The devs have shown they have the statistics of the most and least used perks. Make it a different, random pool of three or four of the 10 least played perks or something. 

I feel like other perks would be played more if you get to pick one that’s permanent for season. It could be any perk. Every killer and survivor is different that extra spot would create a lot more diversity. The perk chosen is also permanent until  rank season ends.
  • HeroLives

I also like your idea
  • 0uchMyMeg
    0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13

@HeroLives said:
    Tzeentchling9 said:

I feel like other perks would be played more if you get to pick one that’s permanent for season. It could be any perk. Every killer and survivor is different that extra spot would create a lot more diversity. The perk chosen is also permanent until  rank season ends.

Oooh I've been wishing for something like this. The amazing builds both survivors and killers can have with 5 perk slots is insane!

Just a quick example: Quick & Quiet, Dance with Me, Windows of Opportunity, Lithe, & Lightweight. Whoa.

• 0uchMyMeg
    0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2018

Another one while I'm thinking of it.. xD
    No Mither, Iron will, Dead hard, Tenacity, & Resilliance... and maybe switch one out for Calm Spirit :O This does seem like it could make some OP builds though... But I think it would be fun lol (Not in a toxic way either btw lol)

• HeroLives
    0uchMyMeg said:

@HeroLives said:
    Tzeentchling9 said:

Oooh I've been wishing for something like this. The amazing builds both survivors and killers can have with 5 perk slots is insane!

Just a quick example: Quick & Quiet, Dance with Me, Windows of Opportunity, Lithe, & Lightweight. Whoa.

Love these Bc I was thinking similar lines and same so I love these comments.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    HeroLives said:
    get to pick one perk to be built in for that season. Every rank reset you get to pick a new one or the same one ,whatever floats your boats. Thoughts?
    The only reason I don’t like it is because I like to switch up between different perk builds and I have each character set to have their own play style when I get tired of using another 
  • HeroLives
    lyric said:
    HeroLives said:
    The only reason I don’t like it is because I like to switch up between different perk builds and I have each character set to have their own play style when I get tired of using another 
    That’s cool , I can respect that as I do the same!Probably not as elaborate as you ,but I have certain styles of different characters.