Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If ruin was nerfed for being overused why perks like ds,bt,sprint burst,dead hard aren't?

2»

Comments

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

Yes, we saw you response yesterday. You noticed it was "overused" then gutted it because new survivors can't hit skillchecks, which is the POINT OF THE PERK

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited July 2020

Maybe because surv nerfs are generally tweaks while killer nerfs may be more rare but when they get hit it's with a sledgehammer to the dome.

And I hope you don't means nerfs like infinites, permanent sabo hooks or traps, unlimited balanced landing passive or mid chase recoverable exhaustion perks. Because those were broken and unhealthy for the game

And if you don't think some of the stuff above was unhealthy then give the killer old unrelenting and enduring back.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

This thread wont change anything,its not the first thread like this,not the last one,in the end devs do whatever they want,we already know they care little to none by their players opinion except if its a survivor main.I will say it now and say it again,survivors are too pampered.

• pizzamess11
    pizzamess11 Member Posts: 149

Then can you tell me what clue led the dev team to looking at Billy's base power and not just his addons?

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,985

Despite your own bias, the devs are not biased to one side or the other.

With that out of the way, your initial statement is such a false equivalent. Just considering that there are 4 survivors in a match meaning 16 perk slots, of course you're bound to run into one of those perks.

My typical build is We'll Make It, BT, For The People, and Inner Strength. Occasionally, I'll switch out For the People with Lithe which most people argue is one of the weaker exhaustion perks. I consistently stay at rank 1 and while I don't consider myself a Noob3 or an OTZ or another top player, I think I'm pretty good at the game still and am not carried by the perks. I wouldn't even bring BT if people didn't camp so much and if camping wasn't such a strong strategy.

Leatherface was buffed, not nerfed.

And if you think there's an issue with most survivors only using certain perks, it's probably because killers actually have a lot of useful perks, whereas survivor perks are mostly trash. Same with our items and add ons. Following the insta-heal nerf, survivors don't have a single useful iridescent add on. Brand New Parts - Nerfed to hell and useless (And that's on top of toolboxes themselves being nerfed to hell)

Odd bulb - Lol who cares, avoiding flashlights is stupid easy if you know that have them.

Syringe - Trash and rarely worth bringing in

You're really complaining about killer add ons (which contrary to popular belief are optional and not required), but survivors don't have good add ons for any items and the ones that are supposed to be super strong make a neglible difference at best

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Why tell everyone that selfcare is close to it but lie about anything else? lmao.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

So was I it just happens that text doesn't carry sarcasm very well