SWF Rework Ideas

Biney
Biney Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Everyday i get like 7/10 match facing against SWF on red rank. It's pretty funny, i was in a match and one guy found my totem and all the others (literally 4 of them) swarm it like a bee. DISCLAIMER, i don't have any problem towards party system, it's always the comms and it's getting annoying at this point, heck i even introduced my bro to dbd just a day ago and i was spectating him playing as trapper and seeing all those swf smurf trolling while i just nod my head off.

So i've come up with some ideas that you could possibly take into consideration.

A. Limit a party into two members

Reason : I play other games (MOBA), and i know it sucks that you can't play with 7 of your friends at the same time so you had to kinda switch seats from time to time. Because a 3/4 man games literally kill the vibes and ruin killer's experience due to their perfect coordination. And in addition to that, what if dbd has only 3 survivors in the first place, you'll be forced to only play with 3 of your friends right?. So what if you pair an SWF group with other 2 random players or another swf group, that way you won't be splitting the queues between ranked and casual.

B. Death on the second hook

Reason : When it comes to swf, they all tend to run second-chance perk altogether (Borrowed, Adrenaline, DS, Unbreakable). They had WAY too many second chances. solos is fine i think , since you

don't get that many advantages from swf comms.

C. Restrict second-chance perks accordingly

Reason : Again, i don't get why would you need so many second chance for every member of the groups.

This way only one person can equip borrowed time, etc.

Those are some ideas that came into my mind, any thoughts?

Please keep this discussion clean by not cursing/flaming blatantly.