If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can you fix Judith's tombstone ?

Options
Vadim239
Vadim239 Member Posts: 217
edited August 2018 in Tournaments

If you are tier 3 and with this addon, you accidentally down the survivor instead of killing right away. Should it be that way? Only if you come too close you can kill. But if you are not close to the survivor, but close enough to hit him, you can't kill him from the ground. It's a bit of a task to tier 3 with this addon, because it is difficult. But this annoys the hell out of me. Do you get annoyed by that?
Let us kill a survivor at tier 3 from the ground.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited September 2018
    Options

Be closer then ^^

• jjkilla
    jjkilla Member Posts: 1
    Options
    That's the point. So it's not entirely overpowered for survivors. Ground kills belong to moris
  • Vadim239
    Options

@Milo said:
    Be closer then ^^

Oh Thank you. That was extremely useful. Good to know man. But what if you accidentally put him down. That's it. You messed up

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Vadim239 said:

@Milo said:
    Be closer then ^^

Oh Thank you. That was extremely useful. Good to know man. But what if you accidentally put him down. That's it. You messed up

But he is right. That is not a mori, it's an addon that requires you to change a bit your gamestyle, if you don't that's on you. Besides it's already powerful af, with that change it would be just broken.

• Vadim239
    Options

What is powerful?? the addon? Did you ever play with that? Every survivor knows that on tier 3 you drop every pallet beforehand, and go to windows in advance, and the only thing you can do, is to manage somehow to hit him. I meant, why can't I kill someone from the ground if this addon allows you to. ?

• Milo
    Options

@Vadim239 said:
    What is powerful?? the addon? Did you ever play with that? Every survivor knows that on tier 3 you drop every pallet beforehand, and go to windows in advance, and the only thing you can do, is to manage somehow to hit him. I meant, why can't I kill someone from the ground if this addon allows you to. ?

Because then the add-on changes into a ebony mori.

• Vadim239
    Options

@Milo said:

@Vadim239 said:

Because then the add-on changes into a ebony mori.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Lol. So If you accidentally hit with a knife but not close enough, then you ######### up, and can't do anything. Is that right? Should it be that way?

• Milo
    Options

Yes

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

That is how it's countered.

You go into locker - killer grabs you. Now you're hanging or on the ground. If you are on the ground - killer can mori you, but not kill by grabbing.

• Vadim239
    Options

@Sarief said:

You go into locker - killer grabs you. Now you're hanging or on the ground. If you are on the ground - killer can mori you, but not kill by grabbing.

How do you know there is a tombstone in his build?

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@Vadim239 said:

If he's killing people without dropping them beforehand. Unless you're the first one, of course.

If you need to kill them that bad and you've already downed them, you can try carrying them with no intention of hooking them. Most of the time, a survivor will struggle and eventually break free. There you have your 2nd chance at them.

If you note no struggle, pick up/drop as many times needed.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

@Vadim239 said:

@Sarief said:

if you're first: he takes way too much time to go into EW3
    if you're not first: someone died OR got grabbed from locker in EW3. if EW3 does not end in few minutes, etc.

you don't know unless he does kill. You can guess and predict. You might be wrong but better safe than sorry

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2018
    Options

You actually have some ways to know if the killer may have brought this addon.
    The first and biggest hint is: if he takes a felt FOREVER to get to EW 3. Most Myers players will try to pop it ASAP, so the longer the wait, the greater the risk the killer may have brought a tombstone -addon.

The next hint, but one you actually have to see the killer for, is: if he is on EW 3 and does have the free hand clenched: you are in trouble- because this means he got the tombstone on him.
    If he does not, he would have his hand unclenched.

I hope this helped.

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options
    That's Non sense .. this Add-on is too op and there are add ons that makes Evil within Gain considerably faster .. I don't know about the range but I got grabbed and killed at first encounter with this add-on several times .. If anything at all this add-on needs to show up every 10 Bloodweb Refreshes or so .. making it rare .. What you want to Get the option to kill from 1 meter away too ? 😑 

Get better at the game 
  • Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80
    Options

You know you can just keep picking them up and dropping them and they'll eventually go back to the injured state by automatically escaping right?

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671
    Options

@Maj33y said:
    That's Non sense .. this Add-on is too op and there are add ons that makes Evil within Gain considerably faster .. I don't know about the range but I got grabbed and killed at first encounter with this add-on several times .. If anything at all this add-on needs to show up every 10 Bloodweb Refreshes or so .. making it rare .. What you want to Get the option to kill from 1 meter away too ? 😑 

Get better at the game 

Granted that you aren't going for the Evil Incarnate achievement where you have to murder all 4 survivors. Devour Hope, Rancor, and Mori offerings do not count towards the achievement(at least it didn't when i tried it).

as soon as survivors know you're in Tier 3 and its unlimited, they start DCing just to be salty and utterly prevents you from getting the achievement. Ive burnt so many addons with The Shape trying for the achievement I could have been P3 ages ago.

Git Gud comments don't apply to The Shape in this aspect.

Btw, OP, you need to NOT lunge. Simply swing and you will grab the survivor and kill them so long as you are in close quarters. Think of it as a shotgun you need to put in your opponents stomach :)

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options

@Maj33y said:

Get better at the game 

Granted that you aren't going for the Evil Incarnate achievement where you have to murder all 4 survivors. Devour Hope, Rancor, and Mori offerings do not count towards the achievement(at least it didn't when i tried it).

as soon as survivors know you're in Tier 3 and its unlimited, they start DCing just to be salty and utterly prevents you from getting the achievement. Ive burnt so many addons with The Shape trying for the achievement I could have been P3 ages ago.

Git Gud comments don't apply to The Shape in this aspect.

Btw, OP, you need to NOT lunge. Simply swing and you will grab the survivor and kill them so long as you are in close quarters. Think of it as a shotgun you need to put in your opponents stomach :)

I take it that you're on Xbox ? Cause I'm on PS4 and it is called Blood on your Face .. I already got it and Yes Mori and Devour hope count towards it but some trophies / achievements get stuck .. Sorry to hear You're having trouble with that .. It sucks ! 

Myers probably the most op killer there's even another very rare add-on that does the same thing as Judith's tombstone .. and if they dc you can always back out and find another squad til you eventually get it .. I also barely had it with ebony momento mori .. cause Everytime I got a mori they'd dc and I can understand that .
  • Vadim239
    Options

@Timebomb0800 said:
    You know you can just keep picking them up and dropping them and they'll eventually go back to the injured state by automatically escaping right?

Unless your tier level 3 doesn't go down to this point.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

Imagine complaining about Judith's Tombstone add on being difficult to use.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I heard that if myers has a clenched fist he has tombstone. Maybe the other way round or could be for fragrant tuft of hair instead.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

@Vadim239 said:

@Milo said:
    Be closer then ^^

Unless there is another survivor nearby which you can succesfully kill with the tombstone, then it benefits you that you sometimes accidentally down surivors and not straight away kill them.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Sarief said:

@Vadim239 said:

@Sarief said:

if you're first: he takes way too much time to go into EW3
    if you're not first: someone died OR got grabbed from locker in EW3. if EW3 does not end in few minutes, etc.

you don't know unless he does kill. You can guess and predict. You might be wrong but better safe than sorry

yoy forgot the hair thing and how it gives infinite teir3 and best way to use this is at the end when the gates are open hook one for warden then kill the first few or slug them wait for unhook kill hang slugged player reactivate warden force them to help or just tell them before hand your going for the trophy and let them check your not lying and agree to farm for safety pips for everyone then get it easy
  • peppapig
    peppapig Member Posts: 1
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    I heard that if myers has a clenched fist he has tombstone. Maybe the other way round or could be for fragrant tuft of hair instead.

what if he had longer hair in evil within 3 to show that he has fragrant tuft of hair.