The shape is the WORST!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Deadsea
    Deadsea Member Posts: 143
    Options

He's one of the deadliest killers. As others said, he has 3 Tiers. Once he gets the third tier, he's a tank. He's extremely strong, powerful, and has a low terror radius. So he's a tank stealth killer. Give him time. You just bought the dlc, what do you expect ?

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options

If you use teachable ms only your gonna have Bad time

Now shove on m and a with distressing infectious and discordance...(more ppl more stalk) with dead rabbit and hairbrush I prefer hairbrush

That ######### is fun

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,798
    Options

Warms my heart to see all the love for the boogeyman here. He's my favorite.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,045
    Options

Just takes practice to know when its appropriate to stalk as opposed to getting hits and how you should position yourself for both. Also helps to have an actual loadout rather than just the teachables.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2020
    Options

Myers & Hag are the 2 killers I can consistently get 4Ks with in red ranks. Once you learn how he works and get the right perks and add ons for him he’s great. I personally think he’s one of the best killers when it comes to snowballing the survivors.

• Rifraff89
    Rifraff89 Member Posts: 9
    Options

As a Myers main the key is to be patient he is my best killer I have him at level 50 destroying ppl. But you have to stalk slot to get the full potential of his power unless you use scratched mirror then it's just funny as hell because some ppl have no idea why they can't seem to hide anywhere at lerys or the meat plant

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

If you can't tier up fast you will lose. Run his stalking add on to get to tier 3 faster. Have you even seen his tombstones add on and tuft hairs? His perks are good just not on his own self except for PWYF and STBFL.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

Oni has to get people injured first before going into his rage form.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

@katoptris

Which is not hard to do if you know how to M1.

It takes longer for Michael to get to T3 than for Oni to get his power.