What perk loadout does everyone use....

I’m curious to know what kind of loadout people use as ether survivor or killer. I might even try some of the loadouts outs.

i have 2 loadouts I love to use which are...

No Mither, Soul Guard, unbreakable and Tenacity- slugger counter loadout

Iron Will, Calm Spirit, self-care And we gonna live for ever/ left behind - depends if I wanna point build or not.

Feel free to comment about my loadouts as well would love to see what changes you all think I could try to make them better.

Comments

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Survivor Loadouts

Kindred, Spine Chills, Small Game, Resilience - My usual build. Very solid all around for solo play. Very solid escape rate with this build.

Wake Up!, Hope, Iron Will, Spine Chills - For opening gates fast. Especially helpful when you're the last one and the killer stomps on the hatch.

Saboteur, Breakout, Dead Hard, Spine Chills - Sabo build. Fun and stupid.

Killer Loadouts for the 2 I play most.

Ghostface - Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, BBQ, Ruin - Very standard build. Hit and run. Stalk when there's the opportunity. Jump scare them survs.

Doc - Huntress Lullaby, Unnerving Presence, Distressing, BBQ - Impossible skill checks build. The real fun is when the totem is well-hidden. Most of the time it's out in the open and gets popped by the time I get my first hook.

The BBQs can be switched out for much more optimal perks but I love my BP.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

Break Out, Bond, Sprint Burst. Then either Iron Will or MoM. Its a build I use to just go full ham and try and get people wiggled free. Great with either a flashlight or a toolbox(for sabo). Use Bond to find people to heal you if you decide to take a hit for people that are being carried.

Guardian Angel build

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Killer ?

corrupt, pop, bbq, thana

Stop gens or loose in 5minutes its not a choice

Survior ?

Selfcare kindred lithe and... whatever the web gave me idc long as i have lithe and self I don't need anything else to live 90% of the time

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Iron Will, Kindred, Sprint Burst and Inner Strength/Borrowed Time

Killers have individual builds, usually enduring and corrupt plus some perks that synergize with the power. Today i have been giving bubba a try with a full totem build. Retribution, Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope and NOED. I never played bubba due to billy and never used hex perks, this build had me laughing so much. A nice change of pace

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

DS and Unbreakable (I don't trust my mates.)

Self care and Botany Knowledge ( Faster healing myself and mates.)

Soul Guard and Unbreakable (Just for fun)

Resilience and Spine Chill ( Faster vaults, repairing and countering the stealthy attacks from the killer)

Windows of toxicity and Alert ( Just for fun, can be very useful in solo Q)

Sprint Burts, Vigil, Fixated (Just for fun)

Balanced landing and Iron Will (Useful and fun)

Kindred with Bond (Very useful)

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

For survivor I have 2 main builds which are the following:

- Spine chill, Resilience, Dead hard & Iron will

- Quick & Quiet, Inner Strength, Head on & Decisive Strike

I also like to experiment with other perks. I've been trying to make builds around Soul Guard and For the people.

Managed to get some very clutch scenarios with the latter. Sadly many people don't realise they got insta revived and just stand there to be hit down again...

Occasionally I try and find builds that have a lot of synergy or I get some ideas from YouTube.

Builds like Mettle of Man, Breakout, Dead Hard & Inner Strength are fun (when they work), but they require you to change your whole playstyle so I run builds like those less often.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I had a rule where I stopped using a perk every time someone called it toxic.

Turns out, I have to play perkless from now on.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Survivor: Kindred, Lithe, We'll make it, Spine Chill (Feng Min)

Killer:

Sloppy, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers (Pig, Huntress)

Nurse's, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers (Hag)

STBFL, Corrupt, BBQ, Stridor (Spirit)

The rest I haven't finished getting perks for (or finding the right build for them)

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317

DS, BT, [exhaustion], UB, and the info from SWF. Hooray for being part of the problem!

Corrupt, Thrilling/BBQ, Pop, STBFL. Hooray for having no viable options!

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Can't hook me build. Tenacity, unbreakable, boil over and flip flop.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Survivor - Iron will, BT, DH, leader

On most killers I use - BBQ, Surveillance, Thrilling Tremors, Pop

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Spine Chill/Bond/Kindred/Open Handed is really nice for SoloQ.

I also enjoy Autodidact/Empathy/Spine Chill/Inner Strength.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited July 2020

Generally lithe, ds, tenacity, flex perk. Usually depends on whatever boosts the tome I'm doing for the final one.

Killer is simple. Ruin, surveillance, surge, pop.