YouTube Q&A

thekatedenson
thekatedenson Member Posts: 30
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
I like your last idea about have the end game where both auras are revealed to each other and the exit gates open and the chase begins I think it would be a lot funner if both the gates open, the hatch opens, the killers and survivors auras are revealed to each other, and so are the exit gates and hatch auras and you have 30 seconds to reach either the gates or the hatch or they all close on you and make it actually accurate too like if u get to the gate right when times up you can still squeeze in whatever space is left like make it close slowly and it actually shuts behind you blocking off the killer that would be so epic and intense 

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    That would be cool I mean imaging then having to fix the last 2 gens on the map to open the hatch If you fail
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Exits open plus aura in a 1v1 does not fix hatch standoffs.

I have no clue why they keep trying to balance both sides and keep forgetting why this was addressed in the first place.

It's a terrible idea.

• redsopine1
    Well if the exits shut and you need to find a key and fix the remaining gens and throw in a hatch randomiser then it would make stand-offs really hard to do (the key is if more then one survivor remains)
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Either remove the grab animation or close the hatch.

I really don't care anymore either way, just remove the standoffs.

• redsopine1
    You know the grab is really not that useful for me like 1 out of 15 attempts I get someone (though its fun grabbing from locker's I mean noobs run and hide slowly not counting on the killer checking all around for more marks
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Took them 2 years to come up with some sort of solution...

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Tizzle said:

Either remove the grab animation or close the hatch.

I really don't care anymore either way, just remove the standoffs.

Honestly couldn't agree more at this stage I literally don't care they keep offering good ideas and backpedaling on them.

I loved the idea about closing the hatch powering the exit gates was really nice it actually gave some used to perk Wake up and hope for moving around the map faster and opening the exits faster.

However it seems like they just backpedal on that so at this stage even if they just remove the grab I wouldn't care.