This little piggy went to...

I assume everyone had that moment sneaking around Pig thinking "I'm good, she did't see me, she is still going the other way....". Followed by a roar behind you 10 seconds later.

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I haven't played the against the pig yet but would like two
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Premonition/spine chill ! Helps againts little miss oinker. 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@chemical_reject said:
    Premonition/spine chill ! Helps againts little miss oinker. 

Yea but I'd rather have other perks. Not gonna run those perks just because I might run into her. She's not that hard to play against.

• redsopine1
    Wouldn't her sneaking be useful against the survivors I mean all we have do is sneak up on a bad angle to a gen acting like were helping dispite the danger then pounce
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I run premonition all the time, it's so helpful. Spine chill is a little less useful for me so I trade that out for more useful ones. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I assume everyone had that moment sneaking around Pig thinking "I'm good, she did't see me, she is still going the other way....". Followed by a roar behind you 10 seconds later.

That's me when I try losing a chase against the nurse! I'll end up breaking LoS and then 10 seconds later, she finds me hiding in a corner lol!
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@redsopine1 said:
    Wouldn't her sneaking be useful against the survivors I mean all we have do is sneak up on a bad angle to a gen acting like were helping dispite the danger then pounce

This is why I would love for Amanda (The Pig) to get a casual outfit. It would make her look like a survivor and would have pretty interesting jumpscares.

• redsopine1
    Especially if she can use lockers to change how she looks to match any female survs in a match and if you can have a special perk that mutes who your impersonating's in game with a prox chat then true mayhem
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@redsopine1 said:
    Especially if she can use lockers to change how she looks to match any female survs in a match and if you can have a special perk that mutes who your impersonating's in game with a prox chat then true mayhem

she would look like Kate from behind.

• redsopine1
    Erm miss young could I trouble a expert like you for feedback I have 2 vids up of me as the huntress I like to see where I'm going wrong from a pro no one seems to be bothered to help
  • redsopine1
    Also OMG why cant we have more killers that can do that I mean we have so many human looking ones could be fun to stuff a Mori mento serv into a locker the pretend to be them and lure them away and pounce
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Give her an ability to chloroform survivors from behind when exposed.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

My favorite part is walking by her as she crouching looking for survivors. I get so confused because I am like how did she not see me 8-)