Nicest thing anybody has said to you after a match?

2»

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Bubba's always looking for new fashion ideas. Sometimes he likes a survivor outfit so much that he'll put the survivor up on a hook as a display and just stare at it for minutes on end!

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

"handsome Jeff cosmetics"

• DeadFreakWalkn
    DeadFreakWalkn Member Posts: 20

While playing as killer, my wireless mouse died, taking me out of commission for most of the entire game. Finally switched out batteries and found some of the survivors waiting at the exit, who offered to sacrifice themselves realizing there had been some type of issue. I refused the pity sacrifice and carried them to the exit. I explained what happened in post chat, expecting trash talk from survivors... but was happy to find everyone was pleasant and understanding! Was definitely a moment I will remember.

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193

The nicest thing?

Probably "######### you you piece of ######### ######### trash killer die."

I'd rather not post the meanest thing.

• irishbutcher
    irishbutcher Member Posts: 77

I remember when I was new to the game. I threw pallets down all the time and vaulted fast. I threw pallets down because I didn't know you can stun the killer. After the match, the killer with 750 hours gave me tips about DBD which helped A TON. I wish I got that player's name. But it was around 2 years ago. I have 2.8k+ hours now.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

I hardly ever get salt these days and even last night one survivor said: "man you do some good mind games you never follow straight"

<3

• HellArcher065
    HellArcher065 Member Posts: 1

8000+ hours swf said it was nice to go against a decent trapper for once

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

"OMG IT'S YOU! Can you sign my profile?"

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393

Running Pig: I figured out two had Spine Chill, so I kept moonwalking up to gens and pop in on them. Got the 3k and gave the hatch.

Survivor 1: You scared the s**t out of me!

Survivor 2: I actually felt like I was in a horror movie. You were everywhere!

Survivor 2: This is why I play the game. That was so much fun

btw, neither were given the hatch. Both died by mid-match. The last two were pretty sneaky, but I eventually figured out their pattern. They were moving from gen to gen, trying to throw me off. I cut them off after a minute or two and waited with my back turned to the gen. They were not aware that DH was activated at that time.

Fun match.

• DBD_Noobinoob
    DBD_Noobinoob Member Posts: 89

If I may ask, how do you figure out people run Spine Chill? If they stealth away when you're crouching towards a gen? If that happens, I usually think that someone saw me and called me out or sth like that. Just wondering if there's a "safe way" to tell if someone plays Spine Chill when I play Amanda.

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

How can you compliment someone on spending blood points

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Last night SWF asked me if I was okay because I played badly. I said it was my second time playing Demo and was just trying to get a hang of how to shred. We chatted until the chat closed and they gave me tips how to play Demo. Was nice change for the usual 0k ggez baby killer post-game chat.

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393
    edited July 2020

You play long enough and you learn to identify it. They kept vanishing except for when I moonwalked all the way up to them. Caught them flatfooted doing that. Definitely Spinechill.

Try approaching while looking in a different direction. You'll mess up a lot at first, but will get it right over time.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

i got complimented for being a good Demo once, shame it doesn't happen more though

(all i get are ggs, silence, or salt)

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited July 2020

Not in the games lobby chat, but right after this popped up on my profile on steam.

It was a match on Ormond, I was playing Death Slinger, there was a definite 3 man SWF and 1 solo player.

"God tier gen control. a very long, very intense, very fun game"

It was a very fun game as well, they weren't toxic at all, and we just all played our best. I didn't 4k, but that was fine. The match was almost 40 minutes long.

Wish I could get more matches like that.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

"What a legend" from a doc. He played 15 minutes against me and another survivor (rest died already). I looped him for almost third of the time (no joke, like 4 minutes including a wiggle free). Slugging us back and forth then and finally the third gen got done and I got out with Unbreakable + DeadHard combo because he slugged me for no reason near the hatch, not picking me up and the other guy just bled out right on time.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

My PlayStation username includes the word deadeye. I was going against an swf and the Steve complimented my accuracy as Huntress.

"Bro nice hatchets, really using Deadeye in DBD."

The rest of the compliments I get are normally "######### you" and "you ######### suck."

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

I don’t really get too many compliments I’ve had some but not any to really remember but 1/10 games I’ll get ggs rather then hate messages so I guess that’s something

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Mine was after a 4K as Trapper:

Survivor: "That was the best Trapper I've faced! You played fair and those setups were amazing! So hope to face you again!"

It's when someone who loses a trial can be so gracious afterwards which earns my respect so much more than any decent play.

• MaybeShesCrazy
    MaybeShesCrazy Member Posts: 337

"OMG I'm gonna cry. You came back for me. Thanks for coming back for me when everyone left me to die."

My other teammates went out the exit and the two of us were lost. My other teammate was hooked and I stayed to try to get them out with me.

"You really are crazy. WP Crazy Girl! WP" (From the killer)

This was at the EGC and the Killer had hung up a teammate on a hill right at the exit. The other teammates were running out the exit and he was in hot pursuit. I stealthed my way over to the hook, Ran up the hill, unhooked, took at hit, jump off the other end with my teammate and made a mad dashed to the exit.

I really thought I was going to end up dead but this teammate had done a lot during the trial - more than any of us and really deserved that exit. I was not leaving them without trying.

blushes

It was really nice.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

I had a DBD gf for like 15 seconds one time. Somebody should make that into a movie.

• knee_ah
    knee_ah Member Posts: 56

"gl on your next game <3"

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

"It was a fun match! Thanks!"

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

"GG WP"

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493

Like, bruh well done for getting that quickly, it looks really good.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

One told me that I spooked them really well... I forget which killer I was, but it was a really good message to me.

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225

Probably this. Also 2 SWF Jakes I played as Myers against who said they loved me, called me adorable, and wrote lots of "<3"s.

• voiceofguns27
    voiceofguns27 Member Posts: 80

I had a killer call another survivor a hacker for escaping through the hatch with a key they got through searching a chest. Killer was rank 5 with 3k hours in the game. All four of us were so confused with the killers argument. How this killer got to rank 5 and 3k hours in the game without knowing keys exist was beyond all of our IQs combined.

• Deadsea
    Deadsea Member Posts: 143

I've been complimented for being a great teammate and unhooking and healing people as Meg by some survivors in a recent match. Map was Swamp and killer was Pyramid Head. With just emotes, I organized how we could all fix some nearby gens at once instead of 3 on one gen. Gates were open and one guy got hooked and timer was ticking. I distracted Pyramid Head while a Detective Tapp unhooked the survivor and showed him the exit cause he was lost. All 4 of us escaped. Very rare to see good vibes in this game.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

I got a ton of them during the beginning of the 4 year anniversary event. I was letting survivors get their crowns while also getting my hooks. It was wholesome! <3

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

I honestly don't know. I don't remember the last time I didn't have the end-game chat disabled.

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

"now I'm scared of plagues "

"Thanks for the game, made our day and good nurse too"

I felt strong and confident....until I played my rusty huntress and got bullied three times in a row.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

Just when I was learning Pyramid Daddy someone told me in endgame chat "If you played a good killer you'd be a monster." Nicest thing if heard in a while and now I wanna be an amazing Pyramid Head player.