We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Brutality score for Myers and hillbilly

Eleghost
Eleghost Member Posts: 1,149

Since Ghostface and Oni both have a 500 point addition when they get a down on a marked target or a demon strike hit/down. Why doesn't myers or billy get the same addition for when hitting with T3 evil within or chainsaw? I feel it should be consistent with their powers to award extra brutality points for the instadown hit. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,448

While you're at it, do the same for plague if she downs someone who won't cleanse.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,149

That's a bit different as you do get brutality points for injuring them with sickness. I'm just talking consistency among insta-down powers.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I think Hillbilly's points are probably in a good spot. The Shape on the other hand needs the entire point system reworked. With certain add ons, the killer is lucky to get above 18,000. He's the only killer I can think of that the better the add ons brought, the worse the final bloodpoints will be and there's no way around that.

I think it made sense when he came out but like OP is highlighting, it is very outdated with comparable recently made killers.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,448

You do, but only once. If survivors don't cleanse the whole game (which is most games) then you only end up getting about half brutality in a normal game. Imagine a normal game. 2 hits x 3 hooks x 4 survivors = 24 hits x 300 points = 7200 points. That's probably a little more than average but still pretty good. With plague you only get

(1 hit x 3 hooks x 4 survivors ) + (4 plague sickness) = 12 + 4 = 16 hits x 300 points = 4800

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,240

Bloodpoints AND chaser emblem need to be adjusted to instantdown abilities

In Myers case its a bit worse because "technically" hes not using a power but the exposed debuff. "He's normally attacking a survivor who happens to be expised.

Im drifting off but I agree to adding boni.