I'm going to tunnel and camp Everytime SWF!!

I know this is a common topic of discussion but just have to share my thoughts on it.

1. The killer is already At a huge disadvantage against SWF.

2. You can't really expect me to walk away from the hook when I seen you crouch right behind it or I know your in the closest locker to it and your buddies are gonna dive as soon as I go to get you.

3. I love seeing the salty comments after the game because you all went down due to being more worried about unhooking then finishing those 3 or 4 gens.

4. Most of the time "most" being the keyword SWF are too cocky if you try to play with class so camping and tunneling is the most effective way to shoot that ######### down and make them realize that they have flaws.

Now with that been said I DNT want people to think I'm being a pure A- hole BC if I happen to play against a team that shows good sportsmanship and there's no Dcing or any of the normal cancerous BS that comes with a lot of SWF teams on this game. I usually give the last survivor the hatch or a freebie. I just wish there was less whining when SWF teams leave you no choice but to camp it's like they are entitled to having everyone escape and it's so bad for the game.

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

But it's fun destroying them 😊

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

So you saw them crouch behind the hook, or know they're in the closest locker, and instead of getting them you're just going to camp and tunnel? I don't get it.

• Rifraff89
    Rifraff89 Member Posts: 9

What I mean by that goatslinger is mostly the locker statement knowing as soon as I go for the one that's in the locker the next buddy is near waiting for me to take the bait so they can unhook their buddy when he's already halfway sacraficed. Of course if they are crouched right next to the hook I'm gonna slap them. Im basically making the statement that in most cases they expect you to turn your back so they can unhook their buddy

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

I guess a lot of people have reasons to tunnel or camping.

For me: i tunnel someone when the person gets unhooked and bodyblocks me forcing me to hit the borrowed time. If you want to get tunneled I can help you with that!

But camping and tunneling every swf is a bit too extreme, dont you think? Not all swf is sweaty.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

I’ve faced a lot of SWF and I’ve never felt the need to camp or tunnel. But you do you.

• Rifraff89

Of course not Everytime but when I'm left with no choice it becomes a must otherwise you'll end up with maybe 1 kill if your lucky. I just was implying to the teams that do that

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

I mean, go for it. Play how you want.

I'm just trying to see who asked.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,143

I wouldn't even call it camping when they are in the vicinity no matter what the other side says.

But I imagine first hook death camping must be the most boring stuff you can do as a killer. And I mean not for the hooked survivor but also for the killer. Just standing around waiting seems ultra boring to me.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

So youre just a bad player. Your arguments are just the regular bad excuses for not knowing how to play properly.

• TheLastGreatStar

But what you described in your original post isn’t camping. If you know another survivor is waiting around the hook, why would you leave? You’re not just going to give somebody a free unhook.

• Rifraff89

Exactly thelastgreatstar but you would be surprised how often it gets accused of being just that against some of the teams

• TheLastGreatStar

Just ignore those people. I’ve been called a tunneller before because I happened to find somebody again. That’s not tunnelling as I didn’t actively go straight back to the hook to chase you down. I found you on a completely different side of the map. It’s not my fault you can’t hide well. Some people just let their egos get in the way and they have to come up with an excuse as to why they lost. Because you just outplaying them is out of the question. It’s just white noise to me now. If people want to talk that talk that’s up to them. I just pay it no mind.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

That was my thought. Just kill the guy you know is there. Who cares if their other friend unhooks them then? You already have your next hook lined up. And it'll probably be the same thing with the next hook. Just take the easy win.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

You can tunnel and camp even if it's not a swf. You don't need this forum blessing, if that's what you're looking for.

• Rifraff89

I sometimes do that thrawn3054 but it all comes down to the strongest and weakest link in my perspective if I hook the guy that's constantly trying to follow me with a flashlight and he's halfway dead I'm not going after the person that's hiding that has weak perks and no benefits to the team other then to be bait

• boobsandlubes
    boobsandlubes Member Posts: 35

How about pre-made 4 man SWF on voice com, all with Object of Obsession? All are good loopers, you gonna tunnel each one of them too? What is your overal strategy in countering them? Just tunnel and camp and maybe a mori on the side? You only get lucky if they become too altruistic or too cocky but what if they played optimally?

• Rifraff89

No not at all prettyfacekate I basically just wanted to get others input on it. Bc I know it's not just me that does this

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

Fair enough. They are not holding back on you, then don't hold back on them.

• Rifraff89

Boobsandlubes no that's not always the right play giving all of that you said. apparently they are smart so they are probably gonna smash gens and be efficient. So I'm gonna try and get them away from any loop areas hopefully I have Myers perk that allows a EW3 kill plus Mori and hope I'm on a decent map. As far as survivor perks go I'm not very familiar with them since I mainly play killer. In some cases you just play a really good team and can ultimately just rely on luck and if it works out then great, if not then my hats off to them but I'm certainly not gonna throw a tantrum afterwards I'm just gonna find a way to improve and learn from that big L I just took I hope that answered your question

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Or you could just git gud!

These posts are silly, play how you want, but why come to the forums and be "I gonna camp you, na na na boo boo!"

You are only limiting your own growth as a killer and will get destroyed when you face a team that knows how to counter this style of killer, SWF or Solo.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Yeah, I love it when people ask for my attention (Teabagging behind pallets, clicking flashlights, bodyblocking) and then whine when they get it.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

why bother? I swear half the problem with this game's community is the non-existent rule set applied to themselves and others.

Just play the game, if you come across the same survivor twice in a row hook em why not? If you are on death hook perhaps playing bold isn't a great idea anymore. If you want to max your blood points/apply pressure injuring and hooking multiple survivors is better than one.

If its the egc and you haven't got any death hooks by all means camp that last hook. If people body block you smack em, more injuries means more pressure. Hooking one survivor with three healthy survivors is free run for the others to do gens and have a safe hook save.

If the person with BT body blocks you at the hook chase em down they are now injured and probably in a bad position and can easily go back on the hook.

Yes swf is broken especially on comms but saying I'm gonna tunnel and camp every game that I think is swf is just silly. Save the salt and play the game.

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

Just play the game. Camping is boring and if you tunnel you have bT and DS to worry about. And just because a team is semi organised doesn't mean it's a 4 man sweaty try hard group. Enjoy the game get better you'll win some you'll lose some. Going in angry is never good

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

You’re just bad

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

How do you deal with SWF teams? I mean the best way is to hope they are the kind of SWF that as soon as one is on the hook, they will all be running around for saves and flashlights etc.

Just play how you want in every game.

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961

The idea that non sweaty swf exist is a joke. If these guys are playing together, they will use every advantage to win, they're not going to sit back and not tell each other what you're doing. Swf, flashlights, or a map offering receives no mercy from me.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280

The thing is tunneling and camping are ways to play for killer. I'm a survivor main and even I understand that. The problem with camping as killer is the other 3 get tons of time to do gens if they see you are camping and the guy on hook doesn't suicide. The upside is too many teams are way too altruistic and lose because they don't just do gens while you camp then blame you for losing like they didn't get themselves killed 😂

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Or you could play the game normally without going out of your way to ruin other players experiences.

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78

I could care less if its 4 toolboxes, 4 flashlights, 4 purple keys, 4 OoO, all on comms with doritos and sweaty palms on the keyboard calling out plays like its the life or death. I just play the game and if they wanna try that hard then they deserve the win, and i just ready up for the next game, i only run into try hards maybe every 10 games its not that big of a deal, its a bunch of pixels on a screen thats supposed to give you enjoyment so just take it as it is and play the game