Who is your favorite and least favorite dbd YouTuber.

2»

Comments

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

I dont like noob because hes not even good. he deranks himself for content

• hillbillyclaudmain69

Ussylis JRM Ayrun and Umbra are aweome. I like your taste

• MrGimmsYouTube
    MrGimmsYouTube Member Posts: 47

I love to watch Paulie to chill to. Great lad had the pleasure of speaking to him on a couple of occasions. Space Coconut as well.

I would put Otz up there though because there is learning to be had and he breaks everything down which helps the community.

Least... Ochido... Jesus christ...

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Hybrid panda I miss you and you will always be number one!!

🐼💕

I have my second fav gibs and pieces kept me sane over lock down mate now in your streams everyday 🐷💖

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Favourite.

Otz - non biased he sees perspectives from both sides and definitely doesn't stick to just one even though he's really good with characters he can still make reasonable observations. Typically talking about the whole mentality of I do well with this killer so they must be good. He's also very informative and does try to help his hands get better with suggestions and tips.

Int3r4ct- entertaining and informative what more could you want it's definitely nice to have someone who goes into the figures and values especially when a lot of perks and add-ons don't really give you that luxury.

Bricky- well he doesn't upload it Dead by daylight content anywhere near as frequently as he used to he will still remain one of my favorites. Also not going to lie I had a huge crush

Honorable mentions- while not my favourites I still enjoy these people quite a lot so I'm going to highlight Space Coconut,Tru3 and Paulie. ( Also special thanks to Paulie for being the only person to pronounce Feng Min correctly)

Least favourite

Ochido- Used to actually find him pretty funny and entertaining and then I got a feel for how hypocritical he could be. I don't know if he's mellowed I haven't watched him in time I'm hopefully he has but still going in the list.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    edited July 2020

i watch several of the youtubers vids mentioned in this thread. I might not agree with them all the time, but I don't hate any of them.

Two of the youtubers I keep an eye out for are samination and brush because of their animations.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

arent most of his recent (like the past year and a half if not more) vids/streams of him at rank 1 though?

• hillbillyclaudmain69

idk i stopped watching him a while ago bc of that. I wouldnt know if he changed.

• GoodBoyKaru

yeah im pretty sure he changed- like he got banned for hacking & changed, got called out for deranking & changed. if anything it makes me like him more cause it shows he's able to recognise his mistakes and change himself for the better.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Granted he has explained why he doesn't typically like recording with rank one because rank one tends to be very boring.

Usually because rank ones have to play in such a rigid and checklist way to actually get pips people tend to find it's a lot more relaxing to play at lower ranks as they could have fun with different builds without being pressured to play a certain way to ensure they don't just derank constantly.

For example this is usually the reason why people in red ranks usually hate going for adept Killers achievements

• GoodBoyKaru

oh dont get me wrong im not saying that he didnt give his reasons for deranking, im just saying that he's done a lot of his most recent stuff at rank 1 because people called him out for "bullying lower ranked killers" if my 2 year old youtube comment memories are anything to go by.

im just saying that he saw people didnt like that he did that, and changed, which makes me respect him more. if he had a consistent upload schedule he'd probably be my favourite hands down.

speaking of i havent actually answered the op yet.

favourite youtuber would definitely be either NotOtzdava, No0b3, Farmer John, or Ardetha. NotOtz is a big brain killer, Ardetha is a great nurse player and his content cracks me up, No0b and Farmer play for the fun and it shows in their content.

least favourites would either be Tru3 or Monto. Monto, I dislike how repetitve a lot of his content gets, he only ever posts games he wins in, & the recent ######### that went down on twitter turned me away from him completely. Tru3 i just think has a pretty massive ego for someone who's only slightly good. dont get me wrong i used to love him and hes really really helpful for learning as a newer player, but after a while his whining kinda gets to ya & i swear we play in the same server so why are his teams always the 0.1% god-tier best survivors optimal on gens 4 man swf sweat sweat pain squads and im here with 20 minute long haddonfield matches that end in a 1 gen 4k? like, maybe hes just not as good as people think he is (including himself) & imo needs to be knocked down a couple pegs.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Stop talking bad about my boy Monto. It’s called humor.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

none i don't go out of my way watch people play but if i had to pick most likely Paulie i watch his news on the game video not him playing.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

No0b3 isn't a bad person. When it comes to DBD hes a little toxic survivor main. But outside of it he's generally a good person.

• ArsonAardvark
    ArsonAardvark Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020

I dig Noob3. I watch him almost daily at some point. He's got a very calming voice that I find pleasant. He's also a little flawed as a person, which I think we can all relate to. Even though his videos can highlight some toxicity, he seems pure of character. He doesn't seem afraid to let his issues demand his attention, which is why he rarely uploads. I don't know many other content creators, so I'll say Monto is my least favorite. I dig some of the content I've seen, like calling out hackers, but he seems a little loud for my tastes. It's a personality thing.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Otz/tru3 as favourites

Ayrun and people like that as least favourite

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Most favorite: @SpaceCoconut, Umbra and Scott

Honorable mention.... ME

Least favorite: Puppers, Tru3 (I just don't like how he feels that he goes against "highly" skilled survivors and get "not so good" trammates

• IamB4tm4n88
    IamB4tm4n88 Member Posts: 58

Monto and Puppers probably my favorite to watch. Tru3 is good to but sometimes way to extra in his Vids. He claims not to be a sweat but can obviously see he is. Very informative but sometimes very irritaing and def Killer bias

• realoboma
    realoboma Member Posts: 26

Favorite: Yerv, I love his whisper screaming and bugs showcase

Least favorite: Noob3, I don't dislike him, but I hate how his young fanbase idolizes him

• Wolfven
    Wolfven Member Posts: 71

Like : Otz, Fungoose, Painreliever, Tofu, Monto, Ussyliss, Noob, JRM, Yerv, Demi, Int3r4ct, Ayrun, Tru3.

Dislike : Puppers, King, Tydetyme.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    edited July 2020

TrueTalent is my favorite because he explains his actions and he taught me how to loop efficiently and how to kill efficiently. My least favorite is Ninja Blevins. Yes. The Fortnight streamer. He gives terrible advice and then yells at the killer, screaming tunneler on his chase even if the killer starts chasing someone else. It just irks me so bad.

Note: I added why I liked Tru3.

• Seiji212
    Seiji212 Member Posts: 183

This whole topic is about DBD content streamers, and their impact on the community. It is independent of who they are *as a person*, and focuses on how they present themselves in the medium. I both do not know, or care to know, any of them in real life. (Maybe Umbra, she seems cool to hang out with) So in regards to the above, he's a pos and I can very happily do without his influence. If he's okay in real life then good for him, but as for his whole streamer persona, since we're categorizing now- well that guy can go play in traffic.

• JesterClown
    JesterClown Member Posts: 225

Jaee is super cool, ryuga would be cooler if his takes were less weird, otz is otz and hes the best, I dont have any problems with tru3, my least favorite is whenever survivor is on the screen.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Favorite: ZubatLel, Tru3, Otz, Ayrun

Least: Scott, Hexy, Ussylis

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Farmer John is my favorite, one of the few that gets me to laugh pretty hard

Least favorite is Jaee (I think thats how you spell it), Don’t like him for reasons I will not disclose on forums

• Deadsea
    Deadsea Member Posts: 143
  • MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

Its literally because he points out the glaring strengths of SWF and survivor mains hate to acknowledge that playing together gives them a massive advantage and they are just a group of friends "wanting to have fun".

He literally goes against the sweatiest survivors constantly on his streams and points it out every time. They just don't want to hear it.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

Wow, a lot of people here really seem to either really like or really dislike tru3.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

I like Ayrun, No0b3, Monto, ZubatLEL, Scott Jund, JRM is allright, Tru3,

Dislike; Ochido

• GothicPrincess
    GothicPrincess Member Posts: 8

Favorite; JRM, Tithi, and Otz

Least Favorite; Ochido

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

It looks like I have a lot of work to do... LOL

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

Otzdarva / Tru3 as my favorites.

Ochido and similar toxic survivor mains as my least.

Honestly when it comes to Tru3 people like to say hes cocky or too egocentric, but realistically he points out the true flaws of the game whether its survivor or killer. It just so happens that most survivor mains don't want / like to hear the issues around SWF or how they are in the power role at red ranks and like to say hes "whining or complaining" and its his lack of skill why he loses or complains. He constantly is going against the sweatiest try-hard survivors parties when he plays yet that's apparently "okay" because they are just trying to "have fun with friends".

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Fungoose is most fun and probably best player also of the youtubers. Otz is also fun to watch and good player.

Least favorite: The rest of them.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85

Paulie Esther favourite.

Least is OchiDO

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    edited July 2020

Otz by far as favourite, though I enjoy demi as well. Also rhy's content and umbras. Ardethas pretty great too, and so is tofu. Usslysis/noob3 are pretty good, when there not being toxic, which overtime they've attempted to be a lot less, despite their overall persona being as such. Also cowsiam generator Jake and farmer john are great. Scott Jund is also great, I just wish he could get the physical treatment he needs.

Ochido would be my least favorite though I don't think he counts as even a part of the community considering who he is and what he's done. Monto would be another least favourite due to the attitude, where I feel if he toned himself back and tried toning down the YouTuber syndrome/just being a lot more chill he'd be so much better. Used to love truetalent, but his ego/pride really gets old over time. Same with noob 3 and usslyis, but there a lot more chill these days tbh.

Edit : forgot about painreliever! Amazing guy, super soothing and informative.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Haha, just messing with ya. I actually am not sure who you’re referring to.

• Kragathor
    Kragathor Member Posts: 2

My fav is Monto for the entertainment. I know most DbD streamers/YouTubers have average skill at best, which is why I'm mainly looking for people that doesn't feel like an absolute dread to watch, rather than "omg ultraskillful ggwp ggez matches all time". Also someone that I can watch while eating or feeling bored.

Least favorite? Idk, probably Ochido but he already have such a bad rep anyway so no surprise I guess lol

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

AngryPug, Monto, Noob3 and TrueTalent are really bad.

Could not name my favourite tho.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,689

Due to people throwing shades and describing content creators in a negative way, we decided to close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.