Who is your favorite and least favorite survivor?

Not going off by perks, but which survivors do you hate/like seeing in your matches?

Comments

• JesterClown
    JesterClown Member Posts: 225

Like as characters, I think tapp is pretty cool, I also like feng because gamer girl and all that, and dislike, just prepare for everyone to say claud.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Like the person above said, my least favourite is Claudette. They all seem to teabag and repeatedly click their flashlight at me, I have a burning desire to hit them down with NOED and mori them with The Oni.

My favourite survivor however would be Kate.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

p3 claudettes or with the "blendette" uniform gets the Mori.

Dwight/zarina is bae.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,801

Favorite is probably either Ace or Feng Min. Ace just has that endearing sort of swagger to him and Min has floppy bunny ears.

Least favorite is Nea because a disproportionate amount of toxic players seem to pick Nea. Maybe they all want to be Noob3 or maybe it's all the flashy cosmetics. Who knows.

• catbeans
    catbeans Member Posts: 316

Jen is the only correct choice for survivor because thickness.

The absolute worst is that thing we call a Nea.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Claudette always seems to get on my nerves when I vs her.

Dwight is my favorite to vs because Dwight's my main so I get to hunt myself down. I'm weird in enjoying that I'm sure.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

Favorite = Ace

Least favorite = David

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Dwight is best boi. He tries his hardest for everyone and it should be appreciated more. Nea. That is by far the ugliest character model I've ever seen in a game. I think even Quentin looks darling compared to that hideous beast. She's usually the first to die in my matches too either as killer or survivor.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

I love Dweets. They are a wholesome bunch. Kates and Fengs are usually decent, too.

I loathe Steves, P3 Claudettes, and Neas. Usually toxic as hell.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Dwight is my favorite and everyone else is equally my least favorite.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Hate seeing Claudette and Meg.

Love seeing Jeff.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Favorite is Dwight's. They are usually the best team players.

Least favorite is Steve. They are usually the worst. Either being toxic or just making terrible plays.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

I actually don’t have a least favourite as I go through stages of wanting to play every survivor. I’ve seen every survivor being played by somebody toxic, so I definitely don’t group certain survivors into a ‘must die - are toxic’ box like some of you here do.

The one’s I play the most are Meg, David, Jake & Claudette.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Dweet is a sweetheart <3

Hate seeing Megs as they -mostly- screw me over. If I ever get sandbagged in a game, 90% of the time it's a Meg.