Matchmaking is so broken

Toastyy
Toastyy Member Posts: 226

So I play on PS4 and I regularly try to snipe my friends that are all rank 1 survivors as a rank 1 killer since it’s fun to go against them since I know they’re good at the game.

Now I will search for maybe 20 minutes trying to find them but I never do, I always find different survivors and most of the time these survivors are either purple ranks or lower sometimes I’ll get a red rank but most of the time it’s survivors nowhere near my rank.

Now when my friends finally find a match it is always ALWAYS a green rank or lower killer. How does a rank 1 killer not find rank 1 survivors but instead finds survivors that are lower rank than them ?

Comments

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52

I completely agree with you on this topic. I play on Pc and the same thing occurs. They need to fix this or else new players will leave the game.

• DaddyPyramidHead
    DaddyPyramidHead Member Posts: 33

I havent played in like 6 months. Recently gor bqck on was like a rank 20 killer. First match was against Ackbars Elite red ranks.

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 348

More people playing survivor than killer, at least of PS4.

I think that's why so many green/purple ranks killers get matched up with red ranks constanly