Why do killers use BM when you've done nothing to them?

Options
Spades_
Spades_ Member Posts: 4

I personally live by an eye for an eye. Therefore, I usually don't teabag or play in a toxic way. I just loop the killer until they catch me.

For some reason, the killers I get seem to want to BM a survivor for not letting them have a free kill. I don't know if it's just a rank one thing on mobile, or if this is a consistent thing.

I don't understand this behavior. When I play killer, I try to give the survivors a fair chance and be respectful, even when I lose because I think "Would I want a killer to do that to me?"

Does anyone know why they feel the need to BM?

Comments

• str4dlin
    str4dlin Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

I think you are tottally wrong.

I have 5 days in game. I play only killer. I am tottally respectful in games and in my life. But trust me, what i've found in survivors is just toxicity. The one that disrespect spamming Ctrl. If I kill all I am a camper, If I kill nobody I am a noob or the game is easy.

I am sure of something. If you want the game to be hard then you play as killer. For me mostly of survivors are "left click press simulator" while rushing generators.

People that escape with less than 15k points is not deserved. And they do less points for them and less points for the killer. Mostly people think is better to escape. The best is to make points. People rushing generators without healing or helping others, etc. And they call you noob after the game. And you talk about BM? please.

I ve kill people while they having +23k points and I ve seen people escape with 8k. Normally the guy that insult you after the game. I am tottally sure who is the good player there.

This game is made 70% vs 30% in favor to survivor but ofc main survivors think game is balanced or something or that they can disrespect you because they do left click very good.

So. Mainly BM are in survivors. I disagree tottally what you saying that killer has BM when they have not "tools" to do that.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,762
    Options

i think it's cause they've have a bit of a bad day, I can be the same way when this game's daily dosage of BS is too much (but then again I just switch off to Demo for a bit, he always manages to make me smile)

• Spades_
    Options

Thanks for your input! I know how bad the community can be, and survivors are completely guilty of BM too. I just think this game could be a lot better with less BM going around, so I try to play fairly on both sides; And yes, people do escape when it's not deserved. I don't think there's anything we can do about it, but I try to make a difference.

• Spades_
    Options

I can totally understand this. This game can cause a lot of negativity. I appreciate your answer. I'm definitely trying to be nice to as many killers as I can. You never really know who's having a ######### day. I have a short temper, so I can understand the anger this game can cause.

• xoxbelleee
    xoxbelleee Member Posts: 19
    Options

I also play mobile on red ranks. And I've noticed that the lower you go, the worse the tunneling and camping is. But also, if you are good at looping and knowing your tiles - they'll hit you on hook and BM so hard. It's happened so many times to me, it's just unnecessary.

I agree with you that a lot of killers just seem to want a free kill. Like seriously, do I just stand there and let you hit me? At this point, it's frustrating to play when I'm being tunneled. Even though it can be seen as a strat, it ain't comp like give us breathing time :,(

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Because they are the same as survivors. Humans playing the game.

Both sides bm from my experience.

• Agt_Scully
    Agt_Scully Member Posts: 154
    Options

Its been my experience that 90% of toxicity is from Survivors and only 10% from Killers. I rarely see a Killer hook slap or play with BM but nearly every other game involves Survivors tea-bagging, flash light clicking, emote taunting, honey-baiting, etc without even playing the objective. I think Killers just become fed up with the overwhelming toxic game play that they eventually lash out from time to time.