New Killer. The Ophthalmologist (Eye Surgeon)

LuluTheLion14
LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
edited August 2020 in Creations

The Ophthalmologist. Difficulty - Hard

Power.

When a survivor is dying on the ground, hold L2 for 3 seconds and the Ophthalmologist can take out a survivors eye. When an eye has been taken from a survivor, half of the screen for the survivor will be black depending on which eye has been taken out and blood will appear on the other side of the screen. If the Ophthalmologist takes the second eye out, the other half of the screen will turn black too it impossible to see. The aura of an eye surgery table will be highlighted in white to survivors with both eyes taken out but they will have to make it over there whilst blind. It will take 5 seconds for a survivor to put their eye back in. Another survivor can also go to the eye surgery table and pick up their teammates eye and take it to them. An eye can only be put back in when both eyes are out.

Let me know what u think 👍🏻 Also, check out my other Killer/Chapter ideas. I have many of them. 😂

Perks.

Rotten Health.

When a survivor doesn’t fully heal, their heal progression will start to decrease by 1/1.5/2% per second.

Lets End This.

Endgame timer goes down 10/20/30% quicker.

Hook and Run.

After hooking a survivor, you move 15% quicker for 20/30/40 seconds.

Post edited by LuluTheLion14 on

Comments