Delete please

Options
Thiccsty9
Thiccsty9 Member Posts: 42
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Since every comment just wanted to roast me I've decided to abandon my thread. Thanks for the input.

Post edited by Thiccsty9 on

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

Cool, but you're not changing anything.

It's like not shopping at a certain store because they support a certain political figure, they really don't care and you really don't change anything.

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Options

I'm pretty sure this is not the fault of the server but of the players connection who is lagging.

• Thiccsty9
    Options

My connection is 100% stable in literally every other game and I've run countless tests to verify that the problem is not on my end.

• Thiccsty9
    Options

So games don't need players in order to thrive? If a massive chunk of the player base stops playing in an attempt to get better servers it definitely would force the Devs to do something about it. Just google DBD Dedicated servers. Its an actual meme at this point with how bad they are. This is the only option I have left

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

Okay hey while you are doing this the rest of us are gonna continue playing the game because most of us understand how server improvements dont happen over night but since you think you know it all here is behaviors link for job applications mr tech guy https://www.bhvr.com/jobs/

If you think you can do better get up off your butt and apply.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options

Ya gotta listen to Otz man, sometimes there are just times when you just got straight up outplayed and you have to acknowledge it.

On a serious note, my connection to their servers has always been outstanding and I've never truly suffered from poor connection for a long time now. I shudder to remember the dark ages of P2P where you were subject to the whims of the host (person playing killer) and everybody would ######### on them for using McDonalds wifi lmao.

But seriously, I've never had more stable connections than after they switched to Dedicated servers. I think I faintly remember it wasn't perfect in the beginning but after that they really got better, and I am perfectly happy and content. I haven't had to think about connection in so long I forgot all about the P2P days and that it wasn't always this good.

You can do whatever though. Good luck with your boycott, see ya next fall.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

Boycotts, 99.99% of the time, do not work. They simply don't, you can not get a large amount of willing people to just stop playing the game. Sure, you can get a large number to SAY that they will, but most of them will cave in and hop right on after a day or two.

Maybe you'll get like... 50, or 100 or hell maybe 200 (i really doubt people can even get 10 lol.

• Thiccsty9
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hey thanks I'm extremely confident I could do a better job of this and I'm currently looking for a better fit than my current place of work so I am going to apply.

In all seriousness though these issues have been persisting for months now. I'm aware server improvements aren't an overnight thing, but for them to prioritize Cross-play and cross progression over creating a stable playing environment is just a really bad look...

• Thiccsty9
    Options

So I should just accept its bad and leave it at that? I don't really think that will make things better either...

• Thiccsty9
    Options

well I guess I'll just leave this game until they acknowledge and improve the experience for their players

• Thiccsty9
    Options

Thanks for offering genuine input without putting me down.