Possible Mori Idea for Balance

Moris: You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em. We love to watch our favorite killer inflict some gory punishment on those darn toxic survivors. But let's be honest: moris just aren't fair. So, here's my suggestion to try and balance those bad boys:

1. Cypress Mori: Leave as is. I think this one is about right.
  2. Ivory Mori: "Allows the killer to mori survivors who have been hooked twice." This would make it similar to Pyramid Head's Final Judgement. It's strong, but not TOO strong.
  3. Ebony Mori: "Grants the ability to kill one survivor who has been hooked by your hand during the next trial." This is the old Ivory mori. In my opinion, taking a survivor out of the match early enough is pretty darn strong, and should be an iridescent offering.

What do you all think? Are moris too strong? Are they over hyped? Should my Ivory and Ebony ideas be swapped? Just some ideas for ya. :)

Comments

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

That's a fair idea! I like it

Ebony mori isn't good for the gameplay for both sides since no one gets a good amount of BP

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

I think there should only be one Mori offering which can kill 1 survivor who has been hooked 1 time and nothing else. The same for the keys, that only 1 person can escape through the hatch and then it closes forever.