The Nurse should be reworked again

2»

Comments

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited July 2020

There's a massive misconception among average or below average survivors that believe a Nurse that is really good is automatically "god tier" The reality is 99% of Nurse's are just average or above average and simply very good at her. Any killer in the game will seem like a top tier killer if the killer is very good at them and the survivors you're playing are not that great, which is very common even in red ranks. 

The fact of the matter is god tier Nurse's don't exist, and a lot of Nurse's who seem amazing simply make really good guesses, a lot of the time against a totally predictable survivor. You might be able to make a point about this streamer or that youtuber, but they're in the small, minor handful of Nurse's you'll most likely never even play against.

I'll take playing against a great pre-nerf Nurse over a Deathslinger, Spirit, Hag, or Pyramid Head any day of the week. Nurse these days can still easily role bad survivors but has a very high probability to lose against good survivors because even before her nerf really good survivors could beat the best of them, because they are simply really good survivors that, wait for it, actually match the killers skill in the game. Thanks matchmaking sometimes. More often than not the Nurse's strength now against good survivors is equal to that of, say, Oni, in that she can very, very easily snowball at any single point in the match, but she can just do it much easier.

Give her her old basekit and nerf her range addons, that's all I have to say about Nurse.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

So far they have only fixed one or two. She is in dire need of an emergency bug fix.

• DrFrozen
    DrFrozen Member Posts: 144
    edited July 2020

You don't wanna remove Nurse's cooldown on her power ? So why Huntress have got oneshotting hatchets or Myers infinite 3 addon ? Isn't THAT too overpowered ? Clown has oneshotting bottles too. Maybe nerf that all characters like you've done it to the Nurse ?

Edit: As I said before, she doesn't need aditional blink addons ( only max 3 for achievement ). I think her old basekit was fine but changes on addons were needed.

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

Tbh I think the nurse needs her old basekit, not for balance, but because current nurse spends more time waiting for ######### to go on/off cooldown than actually playing the game. While she's still strong, it's just boring to play her no matter how well you do due to half her gameplay being waiting. Removing the charges also massively improves QoL relating to things like [99% charged power due to ping] and a couple of game losing bugs, such as the one that makes you permanently lose a blink charge for the rest of the match.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

Contex dude, OP can mean "Over Powered" or "Original/Opening Post(er)". and both are used frequently. Same way DS can mean "Decisive Strike" or "Death Slinger". Either way if you read the post fully, they further specify what they mean and even use the phrase "opening post".

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263

I might be lost. But I never heard someone ever saying OP for Original Post. I didnt knew people would say that. The only thing I knew is that OP means Over powered