Why is the ebony mori in the game?

Chroma
Chroma Member Posts: 37
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

i just can't help but wonder why in the world is the ebony mori a thing its like the hatch of killer. it adds no skillful or counter-able elements to the game its just kind of a sorry excuse of a offering its not like its even that good unless you run it on nurse. It completely defeats the purpose of the hook system that they made and defeats the purpose of devour hope 5 tokens.

Post edited by Chroma on

Comments

• Chroma
    edited September 2018

@Mycroft said:
    I love when they preface it "I'm a killer main" lol

Yeah, I'm Donald Trump. You're fired.

i do this so i don't get comments telling me to get good at playing survivor (because typically this question would come from a salty survivor, i'm just a curious piggy boy :> )

• Chroma

@Mycroft said:

@Chroma said:

@Mycroft said:
    I love when they preface it "I'm a killer main" lol

Yeah, I'm Donald Trump. You're fired.

i do this so i don't get comments telling me to get good at playing survivor, and so you have a better understanding of my argument or in this case question.

Sure you do. You're about as believable as an Anita Sarkeesian GTA V Let's Play.video.

alright i'll edit it just for you <3

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Why is it still a thing that biased survivor mains start their "nerf killer" post with "I am a killer main"?
    This is really insulting to anyone with a brain.
    Do these guys really believe that we don't get the lie?

• Chroma
    edited September 2018

@Mycroft said:
    No. Just don't lie. No person that plays killer goes "I think Moris are unskillful" You literally have to catch, down, catch again, down again a survivor to even use the worthless pieces of crap. What is this 2016?

you're telling me i'm not a killer main? you're just being unreasonably closed-minded at this point. i never even said there skilless for the killer i said its skilless for the survivors because it pretty much doesn't effect them. i was specific in my wording that i just think its pointless and isn't even good on killers that aren't nurse.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Chroma said:

@Mycroft said:
    No. Just don't lie. No person that plays killer goes "I think Moris are unskillful" You literally have to catch, down, catch again, down again a survivor to even use the worthless pieces of crap. What is this 2016?

you're telling me i'm not a killer main?

Yes.

• Chroma

@Mycroft said:

@Chroma said:

@Mycroft said:

you're telling me i'm not a killer main? you're just being unreasonably closed-minded at this point. i never even said there skilless for the killer i said its skilless for the survivors because it pretty much doesn't effect them. i was specific in my wording that i just think its pointless and isn't even good on killers that aren't nurse.

"Post edited by Chroma at 4:14PM"

Nice editing job.

i'm done arguing this, you and i both know i edited it to remove the part saying i'm a killer main. you posted your comment at 4:17 which is after 4:14 so... ;-;

• Chroma

@GoobzV2 said:
    Because survivors are cancer and cancer must be dealt with accordingly.

you got me there :D

• Chroma

@ZombieGenesis said:
    I only run it to see how many survivors DC during the map load screen.

i wish this was a joke, but lets be honest. its true.

• Chroma

@Visionmaker said:
    Killer mains:

Instant heals and instant gens are bad for the game

The game is too short and it's over before I can do anything.

Also killer mains:

Instant downs and instakills are skill based and should stay!

I should be able to kill everyone after first hook! Stupid biased survivor mains!

you're funny <3

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

cause its a fun mechanic?
    hell, its ultra rare, what is your problem?
    just dont get found...

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Master said:

I dont know, usually survivors DC before I can mori them anyway

My Kate will not suffer from a mori. You already took my Quentin.
  • borna_lk
    borna_lk Member Posts: 124
    Ah, it doesn’t matter, half the survivors are toxic 6 year olds who will cry their eyeballs out if they lose and insult you if they win. Just keep killin em till there none left...
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited November 2018
    borna_lk said:
    Ah, it doesn’t matter, half the survivors are toxic 6 year olds who will cry their eyeballs out if they lose and insult you if they win. Just keep killin em till there none left...
    Why did you necro a three month old thread just to insult and call people 6 year olds?
  • apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

It's provides a way for killers to teabag survivors, making it very useful.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

they really need to buff cyprus mori so you can mori the last 2 survivors :/

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    edited November 2018
    Killer mains:
    Instant heals and instant gens are bad for the game
    The game is too short and it's over before I can do anything.
    Also killer mains:
    Instant downs and instakills are skill based and should stay!
    I should be able to kill everyone after first hook! Stupid biased survivor mains!

Uuuh I wanna do this game too!

Survivor mains

-Noed is bad for the game, I should do just gens, totems ain't objectives so I won't do it

-Its not fair pallets aren't my safe bubble, I shouldn't be hit through them!

- killer (insert name) its op, I can't play against it Nerf please!

Also survivor mains

-DS is hard to hit and its fair it stun and let me loop or hide afterwards. After all I do skill checks 24/7 and for me its hard hit it

-i should be able to survive an loop without thinking like was originally with infinity loops and Insta flashlights. Every killer should be at Freddy's level! And he's op as everybody knows

I like this game! Too bad if I had to write everything that survivors cry about on this forum I would spend hours to list them all. Like nerfing hag nerfing myers nerfing franklin demise etc etc it would take way too long. BTW was ffun do this roleplay