candyman new killer dlc

abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
edited August 2020 in Creations

new killer is called candyman or The_candyman

bio:He was a regular guy back in 18 or 19 hundreds a lot of people gather up and when candyman is alone they will strike.When he was walking with a cow they all surround him and slice his hand off and replace it with a hook and they threw a hive full of bees on him and let the bees kill him.After the bees kill him they buried him seperate from all others because they did not like him for a reason and only one reason only that he was a killer.When they finished he worte a note with his own blood and said say his name 5 times.They did and he killed them one by one.When he finished all of them he was finally got his revenge.He will kill anyone because what happen to him and his lover.

real name is daniel

mori-He gets his hook and stab the survivor foot and lets the bees stun them so much until they stop screaming.

weapon is hook

height:tall

terror radius 28 meters

speed 120%

power is called bee power You can throw waffle like bee thing on survivors and bees will attack that survivor and down that survivor.How to refill it is you have to go to these bee hives and collect and keep throwing on survivors .

outfit

head-he has buzz cut hair with little bit of a beard going on

body-he has a red and yellow rob

second outfit

same rob but all black

perks

why running away-When you a chase a survivor for 50/45/30 seconds you will be able to block that pallet/window for 30/45/60 seconds.

go crazy for me-When the obession dies survivors slowly go crazy and then some point they have to snap out of it.

hex horror night:When the totem is active you can press the active button you can make a survivor be scared and you will have no red stain and no terror radius until you down that survivor or out of a chase.

no new map

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i like it but next chapter maybe an OC

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,221

I've been ignoring these for so long, but I can't hold back anymore. This is such a ludicrous disrespect to what Candyman is. I'm sorry if I come off as rude in any way here, but this needs to be said.

First off, quit putting chapter SUGGESTIONS in the LORE subsection. There is an actual subsection called SHARE YOUR WORK, where you can put these in and people might actually check them out. These do not belong in LORE. LORE is for questions and theories about the story of Dead by Daylight, not ideas for new chapters.

Second, what is that backstory? It so clearly shows that you know NOTHING about Candyman besides the basics, and even that you got wrong.

"they threw a hive full of bees on him and let the bees kill him." No. They didn't. They covered him in honey and a swarm of bees stun him for it.

"they did not like him for a reason and only one reason only that he was a killer." No. They didn't like him because he was a black man who fell in love with a white woman. That's literally the whole point of his character, that he was a victim of a really bad practice that existed and was perfectly legal in the 1800s. He literally never killed ANYONE before then.

"When they finished he worte a note with his own blood and said say his name 5 times." Spelling and grammer issues aside (which is another thing that plagues all of your posts), that's not what happened. After they lynched him, they trapped his soul in a mirror, and that's what causes him to appear when you say his name 5 times in a mirror.

The only thing you really got right was his name being Daniel Robitaille.

Now these stats.

"mori-He gets his hook and stab the survivor foot and lets the bees stun them so much until they stop screaming." Here's a much better one. He hooks the Survivor in the groin and guts them from groin to gullet after saying "Be my victim." Yes, Candyman has control over bees, but he rarely uses them to kill. "Gut you from groin to gullet" is one of his main catchphrases.

"speed 120%" Faster than ANY OTHER KILLER? Survivors would have a field day with this. His power would literally need to be worse than Clown's for this to work. And at that point, I'd rather play Clown, regardless of how much I adore Candyman.

"power is called bee power You can throw waffle like bee thing on survivors and bees will attack that survivor and down that survivor.How to refill it is you have to go to these bee hives and collect and keep throwing on survivors ." Those "waffle like bee things" have a name: honeycomb. Coupled with his ludicrous speed, this is completely broken, as well as completely ignoring what Candyman does. More than likelt, Candyman would be able to teleport between mirrors and use bees as a slowdown mechanism, not as a damage mechanism. Also "BEE POWER"? Sounds like something out of a 50s comic book.

For cosmetics, his trench coat normally is black with tan fur-trimming. He also doesn't have a beard in any way and his hair, while short, is not a buzz cut.

And those perks are so awful that I can't help but think this whole thing is a parody.

"why running away-When you a chase a survivor for 50/45/30 seconds you will be able to block that pallet/window for 30/45/60 seconds." So basically Bamboozle with extra steps and less benefits? it may be longer, but Bamboozle is far better.

"go crazy for me-When the obession dies survivors slowly go crazy and then some point they have to snap out of it." Snapping Out of Madness is Doctor's thing, don't make it something that all Killers can use. And there is no perk progression shown here.

"hex horror night:When the totem is active you can press the active button you can make a survivor be scared and you will have no red stain and no terror radius until you down that survivor or out of a chase." Dead Hard, Diversion, For the People and Repressed Alliance are the only activateable perks in the game. Notice something about them? That's right. They're all SURVIVOR Perks. Killers don't have room to work with activateable perks like this. Also, this is literally discount Beast of Prey, a perk that's already pretty meh.

And no new map? Cabrini Green has so much potential and you didn't think of it?

Once again, I'm sorry if I came off as rude, but that's what happens when you so ludicrously disrespect one of my favorite horror icons. You incur my unforgiving wrath.

• Prasie_Atua
    Prasie_Atua Member Posts: 17

im sorry but did you watch candyman this is really inaccurate

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

“Waffle like bee thing.” 🤣

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Leaks have confirmed that the next 2 chapters are licensed

• abc_9000

@oh_0k i seen those but don't believe in them because the devs can change them whenever they want to like chapter 17 they could be license and chapter 18 could be original idea

• NekoGamerX

ok then odd but ok. you think 3 licensed in a row be a bit to much.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

They’ve had 3 licensed in a row before. It’s not unusual.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712
  • abc_9000

they could if they have an original idea that they really wanted to put into the game

• NekoGamerX
    edited July 2020

true but they not many licensed one i can think of with out a lot trouble getting it.

candyman could be one tho.

i still think no on jason for reason we all know.

• gay_by_daylight
    gay_by_daylight Member Posts: 2

Period, i have seen a hundred chapters like this, bad grammar and all, for so many horror icons and it just get's so irritating after a while.

• Sebastian931
    Sebastian931 Member Posts: 1

Candyman ok