Add a "Randomize" button to your load out

Never had as much fun playing this game as this last weekend when me and my friends went random on our perks using randomizers we found online.

We''ve had matches where Slippery meat was clutch (disarmed myself from a trap right outside the gates and managed to escape), small game was clutch (found noed in 10 seconds on dead dawg and cleansed it), head on was clutch (stunned bubba which allowed us to unhook my friend and run for the exit) and also a bunch of other non-meta weird perks that saved our ass.

I recommend everyone doing SWF to try it - I seriously cannot go back to running the same meta perks.

Sure it sucks when you get 3 exhaustion perks or 3 games in a row running no mither. But hey, one of the huntresses I went against on no mither let me get up and search for the hatch and said "respect the no mither" at the end so I guess it also was somehow clutch? It seriously is so much fun to find out how to use certain niche perks against all kind of killers.

It would be great (and I think it would allow the gameplay to go more often off meta) to add this as a native function to your load out screen. Maybe you could even lock 1 or 2 perks in case you just can't live without Adrenaline / Spine Chill or whatever.

Comments

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,826

I think this would be a ton of fun. I'd use this regularly.

• logbomb
    logbomb Member Posts: 19

Same - and most important, I think a lot of people would find niche perks they actually like instead of running the same 6 perks non-stop like most do right now.

• ble3kaudio
    ble3kaudio Member Posts: 100

Yup. Seems like a solid addition. Why not!?

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I like the idea. Might encourage people to use perks they would reject on face value.